Aloha and thank you, for checking out our newly listed and renovated condo (Unit 1630 on the 16th Floor) in the heart of Waikiki.
Our modern condo is about 620 sq ft in size and can accommodate up to 4 adults. We have a comfortable cal king size bed in the bedroom, a full size convertible sofa bed in the living room and a portable mattress for the 4th person. A portable crib is available and complimentary. A full size kitchen and bathroom as well.
By making payment for the rental of our condo (The Ilikai Apartment - unit #1630, 16th floor), you, the Guest, agree to the terms and conditions of this Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) set forth by the owners, Phi & Shinomi Nguyen (“Homeowner”) doing business as Nguyen & Associates, LLC.
For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property: The privately owned rental property is located on the 16th floor at: 1777 Ala Moana Blvd #1630, Honolulu, HI 96815. Though some amenities are shared with the Ilikai Hotel (swimming pool, gym, lobby, etc.), our condo is not managed by the Ilikai Hotel. The property is furnished and includes the following furniture, appliances and items:
1. 1 King size bed w/ 4 pillows, blanket & cover
2. Ceiling fan
3. 2 night stands w/ 2 lamps and 1 alarm clock
4. Closet and shelves
5. 1 set of extra King size linen (under sofa)
1. 1 full size pull out sofa bed (linen, 2 pillows, and blanket inside bedroom closet)
2. 1 80” long x 36” wide portable mattress (linen, 1 pillow, and blanket inside bedroom closet)
3. 40” LCD Flat screen TV with DVD/Blu-Ray player on glass table
4. 1 desk w/ chair, lamp and garbage can
5. 1 cell phone – free calls in USA
6. 1 coffee and 1 side table
7. 1 standing lamp and 1 standing fan
8. 1 Glass mirror
9. Air conditioner w/ remote
Patio / Lanai
1. 1 patio table w/ 4 chairs
2. 2 portable beach chairs
3. 1 cooler
4. 1 beach umbrella & 1 boogie board
1. shower stall w/ removable shower head
2. side table w/ Hair dryer inside
3. 8 sets of Bath, hand and wash towels
4. Beach towels (NOTE: Hotel provides complimentary swimming towels at poolside.)
5. Toilet papers, shampoo, conditioner and soap
6. 1 garbage can & 1 toilet brush
1. Full size refrigerator, stove & oven
2. Microwave, coffee maker, tea kettle, blender, and toaster
3. Garbage can & bags
4. Knife cutlery set
5. Salt & pepper shaker, sugar container
6. Various glasses and plates
7. Various bowls and other containers
8. Various pots and pans, cutting boards
9. Various cooking and eating utensils
2. Ironing board and iron
3. Vacuum, broom & Swiffer mop
2. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of Guests is limited to 4 people. An additional charge will be assessed if occupancy exceeds maximum 4 people without prior written approval.
3. House Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the House Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall be responsible for all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
4. Access: Homeowner may at times need access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. In such case, Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner. Guest shall allow Homeowner access for such purpose.
5. Reservation & Damage Deposit: Guest shall provide valid credit card information in order to hold the reservation and for any possible property damages or excessive mess that requires additional cleaning. The Guest agrees to be charged up to the $300 limit if there is property damage or additional cleaning.
6. Check-in & Check-out: The lease begins at 3 p.m. on the “Check-in Date” and ends at 12 p.m. on the “Checkout Date”. A late check-out may be pre-approved without additional fees. Unapproved late check-out will be assessed a fee of up to an additional day of rent.
7. Cancellation Policy: There is 100% refund if the reservation is cancelled 30 days prior to the Check-in Date. Sorry but there is no refund if cancellation is made less than 30 days prior to the Check-in Date. (It’s too difficult for people to arrange time off, get airfares, etc. to Hawaii in less than 30 days.)
8. Liability: This Agreement shall be governed by the Laws of the State of Hawaii (USA). By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all reserved guests are assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or of others whom they invite over as guests to use the premise. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The owners are also not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
Exhibit A – Rental Rules
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the condo. (Please, be considerate because other guests are allergic to smoke residue, and is costly to clean.)
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property without permission. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
4. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
5. Pets are NOT allowed, except for handicapped aided pets.
6. Swimming Pool: All renters and guests of renters must abide by the swimming pool rules as posted at the swimming pool entrance.
7. Storms: If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
a. The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
b. A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
c. The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
i. Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
ii. Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
iii. Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
Phi & Shinomi Nguyen
PO Box 60494 Cell:
Ewa Beach, HI 96706 Fax:
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 7 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
We love to travel, stay at friendly homes, and meet new people.
We also love hosting people at our condos in the neighborhood of Waikiki of Honolulu, Hawaii.