Recently renovated, accommodate 4-10 guests, right across Shangri La hotel, 5min easy walk to the night market, 2min walk to7-11, surrounded by restaurants. A short red taxi or tuk-tuk ride will take you to the various temples as well as the Sunday walking street Market, but with the pleasant weather, we think you won't mind walking either.
***The window in bedroom was recently remade so it can prevent noise from the street and guest can sleep more quietly and peacefully ****
2nd floor bedroom: 1 king bed + 1 large sofa bed with air condition
2nd floor living room: 1 small sofa bed with air condition
3rd floor bedroom: 1 king bed + 1 large sofa bed with air condition
3rd floor living room: 1 small sofa bed with air condition
1st floor is common area which can be used for working, dining or lounging.
Please take off your shoes while on the 2nd and 3rd floor. It's our Thai traditional way of living in the house that we won't wear shoes especially in bedroom. the floor is wooden and we prepare slipper for you.
****We often clean the entire accommodation with Roboclean vacuum (super powerful vacuum) that can get rid of dust mite and other allergens ****
- 4 bicycles for guests, free of charge.
- one reserved parking space provided if needed
- TVs in both bedrooms and living rooms
- air conditioning in both bedrooms and living rooms
- refrigerators, microwaves and toasters provided
- electric stove and kitchen ware
- coffee and tea service
- iron & ironing board, washing machine
- 24 hour CCTV security camera on first floor and outside building
- bottled water provided
the entire unit, all floor 1-3.
My boyfriend and I live 5 mins away from the building and can be reached by phone or message. We can help you with the trip planning or arrange the tour guide for you. We can recommend local places to eat, shop and enjoy nightlife.
-- Please take off your shoes while you are upstairs, 2nd and 3rd floor.
--Please clean the dishes before your check out and leave the house in good condition.
- -Smoking is possible only at the terrace area on 2nd floor but definitely not indoors. There are 2000 Baht fine for smoke indoor.
- -Please turn off lights and air-condition when out of accommodation.
- -Please make sure the door is locked when you go outside.
- -Check-in time: 14:00, Check-out time: 11:00
Early check in is possible if the accommodation are available the day before your check-in.
- -Late check-out is possible depends if we have no others guest coming.
-- Pets are allowed on on 1st floor only. Please do not let pets get on to 2nd and 3rd floors.
-- There are 1,500 baht fine for not returning the keys (2sets)
so in love with our hometown and travel is our passion.