This white bright, clean apartment is in a quiet neighborhood, located 25 minutes away from Laguna Beach, which is considered one of the most romantic places in the world. Or, it is 35 minutes away from Disneyland Park, the happiest place to be.
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo is located one hour away from LA or one hour away from San Diego. Within 25 minutes you are at the beach. It is 15 minutes away from John Wayne airport in Newport Beach. It is a great place for a vacation. It is very close to the highway.
The location couldn't be better than this when you want to visit so many places in California.
The bedroom has a beautiful natural light in the morning and through the day. In the living room there is futon which can be used, in case that there are more than 2 guests.
The condo is located on the ground floor. It has a private patio which you can enjoy throughout the day.
You will have:
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Bathroom has shampoo, conditioner, shower gel
Kitchen is stocked with:
- Nesspresso Coffee Maker,
- Dishes & Utensils
- Electric range
- Washing Machine and Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Smart TV that you can connect to applications through internet, but there is no cable TV
The condo had direct access from the street. You'll have full access to my apartment / parking space. There is one parking space allocated to the apartment which is marked as 79. Next to the main entrance door, under the lamp, you will see the B letter.
I will text you or give you the code to the entrance door. When I travel I will respond to any questions via text or email. I also have friends very close by, who will be helping me out, too. If I am in town and staying with my friends, I am going to be available.
I have remodeled the kitchen. The faucet is a little bit tricky to turn it on and off. You have to hoover your arm under it and it will start automatically, or if you use the handle.
You can run the dishwasher with half load, having just the lower rack loaded. It saves energy.
All the lids are stored in the drawer under the electric range.
Before anything, please send definite arrival and departure times, so we can streamline the process as much as possible!
1. Shoes off, please ☺
2. I am not asking you to feel yourself like home, because this is why you came in vacation ... to relax. :) But, please treat my place with care as if it were your own!
3. No parties. No exceptions. This is a really small and quiet unit. Please, be respectful of the neighbors.
5. If you break anything, please let me know.
6. This apartment is pet free and smoke free.
7. The apartment is not safe for children.
8. Please, don't move the furniture around. When moving the furniture, it is more likely the wall's paint or the floor is going to be damaged.
9. No drones, unmanned aerial vehicles, or similar remote controlled or radio controlled or operated devices may be operated anywhere in the community.
I love to travel and luckily, I visited a lot of places. I love to play violin, read and work around my place. I love to work on the projects around my home, to improve it. My place looks a little bit different from month to month. It is like an oasis for me. I hope you will feel the same way, when staying at my place.
When I traveled I booked through Airbnb and I got the idea to rent my place as well. I made a lot of friends.
I love to learn new things and apply them.