Villa Sol y Luna is a contemporary, 3 bedroom oceanfront architectural masterpiece, providing the opportunity for true indoor/outdoor living. There are nearly 25 feet of unscreened sliding glass doors along the ocean side of the villa that can be opened at your discretion to the infinity pool, deck, natural landscape and turquoise waters beyond. Enjoy exclusive access to Taylor Bay Beach!
- Contemporary, oceanfront villa with large unscreened windows for a true indoor/outdoor living
- Rooftop terrace with spectacular 360-degree views
- Atrium with floor to ceiling windows that span two stories
- Three south-facing bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, ocean views, and private terraces
- Bridge between upper level bedrooms offers exceptional views of ocean and Taylor Bay
- Black out curtains in bedrooms with a push of a button
- Chef-ready gourmet kitchen
- Heated (and cooled) infinity Pool, oceanfront hot tub, outdoor shower
- Pool is heated to 85 degrees
- Private, spacious swimming and sunbathing platform
- Surround sound entertainment center
- Taylor Bay Beach is about a 100-yard walk from the villa
- Tennis club access
You will have full access to the house as if it were your own!
Our local concierge will be there to meet you at the house, show you around, and help with any on-site needs you may have.
Saturday to Saturday stays preferred
No children under 12
Owner requires liability waiver
Guests will be invoiced separately for:
-Additional small processing fee
-$99 damage insurance (only for US residents. Non US residents will have the option to choose between a $3,000 security deposit or a credit card authorization that will be used only in the event that there are damages uncured by the guest during their stay.)
เข้มงวดมาก 60 วัน
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 60 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
Elite Destination Homes connects select individuals and families with some of the world’s most inspiring vacation homes, so that they can relax, recharge and reconnect with the people and places they love most.
Meet Our Reservation Specialists Jeanne and Sasha:
Jeanne combines her passions for fine real estate and international living at Elite. She works with the owners of exceptional vacation homes who engage Elite to professionally market and rent their real estate asset. Jeanne majored in Spanish and Economics at St. Olaf College and has an MBA from Georgetown University. She speaks Spanish and French. Jeanne looks forward to every opportunity to work with owners who wish to share their special home and its local culture with guests. She also enjoys swimming, skiing and working in her Minnesota vineyard.
Sasha has lived abroad and has traveled to over 20 different countries. She combines her knowledge of languages, her familiarity with travel and her passion for people to assist you in all ways possible to make your stay easy and memorable.
We look forward to being of service to you!