★ 5 minutes from the Marutamachi station by foot
★ Enough space for 7 adults with 2 double western beds and 3 futons
★ Traditional Japanese house (MACHIYA)
★ The house is comfortable and ha just been fully renovated
★ All necessary amenities have been prepared for your disposal
** The House is only a 5-minute walk from the Marutamachi Station [subway Karasuma Line] . It is also facing the Marutamachi Street ♡♡.
This traditional house is not shared with the hosts (We live elsewhere.)
=== Traditional Kyoto House entirely rented ===
There is a window facing the main street (Marutamachi Street). The brightness and fresh air flowing in the room makes it very pleasurable to hang out in. The security of the building is also very good as the front door locks automatically. The house has 4 rooms. There are many restaurants nearby, some of them are open late at night (considering most of Kyoto restaurants close quite early).
=== Very comfortable bed ===
* 2 Double size bed (140cm x 200cm).
* 3 Japanese mattress (Futon)
-- Traditional Kyoto House (Machiya)
-- 2 bedrooms (2 Double size bed. 140 x 200cm).
-- 1 kitchen‐dining room
-- 1 Japanense tradionnal room
-- 1 bathroom
-- 1 Balcony
-- 2 Double size bed with soft mattress(140cm x 200cm).
-- 3 Japanese mattress (Futon)
MAXIMUM - 7 Guests
★OUR HOME PAGE★
★BEDDING and ROOM★
-- 2 Double size bed with soft mattress(140cm x 200cm).
-- 4 pillows
-- 3 Japanese mattress (Futon)
-- Bedside table with lamp
-- Desk with 4 stools
-- Air conditioning and heating.
-- Closet / hangers / towels
*Kitchen equiped with everything you need ! With tableware and small refrigerator, everything is at your disposal for you to prepare your meals comfortably
-- 1 convection heater hotplate
-- Basic dishes and utensils set
-- Refrigerator / Microwave / Toaster oven / Kettle
-- Kitchen Knife / Cutting Board
-- Pot and Frying Pan
-- Plastic Spatula and Laddle, Tongs
-- Dish Washing Liquid and Sponge
-- Bath and shower with hot water
-- Free soap, shampoo, conditioner and toilet paper
-- Hand Soap
★WASHING MACHINE AMENITIES★
-- Washing and drying machine
-- Laundry detergent / Fabric Softener
-- Drying rack
-- Laundry basket
We live in a different apartment in Kyoto and we are available to give suggestions about travelling in the area, transportation and any other questions you may have.
>=== Free mobile Wi-Fi ! (high-speed internet) ===
=== Check-in / check-out ===
* Check-in: any time after 4pm (later ok!)
* Check-out: before 11am.
★★★FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS★★★
1. When can I CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT?
- Check-in is from 4pm to 7pm, or anytime after by self check-in. Late check-in is always possible for late night arriving flights.
- Check-out is until 11am or anytime before.
1. Can I store my luggage before check-in/after check-out?
- It’s possible to leave your luggages in the guest house after 11.00am and until 15:00pm for guests checking-out, but please leave the suitcases closed and near the door so the cleaner can clean around it easily.
Checking-in guests might also leave their lugages before 4pm as long as you ask to do so. But be aware that our cleaning staff might still be working when you come to drop your belongings.
In any of the above case, take your valuables with you when you go outside and lock the door when you leave.
2. When is this room available?
The calendar is ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE. There is no need to confirm availability prior to booking.
3. Do you charge for children?
We accept kids but the cost stays the same. They are counted as regular guests.
Please refer to the "Prices" section for more details.
You will see:
Extra people: $amount PER NIGHT after the Nb of guest(s)
Cleaning Fee: $amount
Security Deposit: $amount
a) [nightly price] x [number of nights] + (Extra people fee)
b) + Cleaning fee(one-time fee)
c) Service fee(one-time fee set and collected by airbnb, typically between 6% and 12% )
The night price is NOT fixed. The price fluctuates from day to day depending on the season and other factors. To see the exact price for a given period, enter the dates you wish to stay in the listing calendar and the correct amount of guests. The price displayed will be the correct price.
4. What does the security deposit refers to/covers?
- Security deposits help cover accidents that might occur during a reservation, like spilled wine on the rug, a broken window or an unreturned key. Hosts must add a security deposit to their listing before a booking a reservation. Security deposits CANNOT be handled off-site in cash, as off-site payments are a violation of our terms.
When a reservation is confirmed, the security deposit details and guest's payment information is stored. No charges or authorizations will be made to the guest's payment method unless the host needs to make a claim. A host has 48 hours after the checkout date to make a claim on the security deposit.
(French version below )
Thank you for taking a look at my listing(^^)/
Please let me know anything you want to know about the apartment or the neighborhood.
As my house is in a residential building and not a hotel, please be mindful and respectufl of the neighbours as they will become your own for the time of your stay.
I listed rules that will be necessary to follow while staying in my guesthouse. Please read and only place a reservation if you accept to agree to them :
Check-in time: 16:00 - Check-out time: until 11:00
1. Please take off your shoes at the entrance
2. Please be VERY quiet in the hallways and around the residence at all time not to bother the other residents.
3. Quiet hours are from 10PM to 7AM.
4. Smoking is STRICTLY forbidden. Do not smoke inside or outside the guesthouse (including from the balcony or windows, hallways, etc).
5. Do not use fire such as lighter or matches inside the apartment.
6. Partying or any other type of loud behavior is forbidden.
7. The instructions for throwing away the garbage are in the house manual. If you are not sure on how to proceed, please leave the garbage inside the room, we will take care of it.
8. Visiting, bothering or speaking with the neighbours is strictly forbidden.
9. Turn EVERYTHING off when leaving and lock the door
10. DO NOT USE the towels or linens in the closet. They are for the next guests. Use the washing machine to wash your towels.
11. If the interphone rings, please ignore it.
12. Airbnb is not common in Japan yet. If anybody asks, please simply say you are a friend of Hiroyuki.
13. Room cleaning starts at 11:00 on check-out day. Do not negotiate for a late check-out. Please accept this condition BEFORE booking.
14. The apartment is just an apartment, not a hotel. Please understand there are no concierge services, daily cleaning, room service.
15. It is forbidden for anyone other than the guests who made the reservation to access the apartment.
16. If there are kids staying at the apartment, please keep an eye on them at all time. I do not take ANY responsibility if an accident occurs and they get injured during their stay.
17. Keep the apartment clean.
18. Do not have anything shipped to the aparment. If you need help with this matter, please contact me and I will help you have your stuff shipped at a nearby pick-up center.
19. Lastly, I simply ask you again to have consideration towards the apartment and the neighbours as if they were your own.
-- I take NO responsibility in the event of death or injury of any of the guests renting the property. The person who placed the reservation is 100% responsible of himself and of his group.
Merci de vous être arrêté sur mon annonce (^^)/
N'hésitez pas à me poser toutes les questions que vous souhaitez par rapport à l'appartement ou le voisinage.
Comme mon logement se trouve dans un bâtiment résidentiel et non pas dans hôtel, merci par avance de vous montrer respectueux envers les voisins qui deviendront les vôtre durant votre séjour. J'ai listé ci-dessous les règles qu'il vous sera nécessaires de suivre dans la guesthouse. Lisez les attentivement et faites une réservation à la condition que vous les acceptiez :
Check-in : 16:00 - Check-out : jusqu'à 11:00
1. Merci de retirer vos chaussures à l'entrée (ne les portez pas à l'intérieur de l'appartement)
2. Soyez TRES silencieux dans les couloirs et parties communes de la résidence pour ne pas importuner les autres résidents.
3. Couvre feu sonore (merci de baisser le volume)de 22h à 7h.
4. Fumer est STRICTEMENT interdit. Ne fumez ni à l'intérieur ni à l'extérieur de la gueshouse (ceci inclus sur le balcon, aux fenêtres ou dans les couloirs, etc...)
I have been living in Kyoto for 12 years now. My hobbies are tennis, badminton, reading and walking . During my days off, I like to spend time with my children. While I was still a student, I backpacked around the world and I realized the pleasures of traveling. I cannot forgot how kindly I was treated by many hosts during my travels. It is now time to pay the kindness I received forward to the travelers visiting Kyoto.