Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas North timeshare
- Additional fee $8-12/day, usually stays under 7 night $30, pay to resort.
- Inquire or submit booking request, I verify if the unit is available and offer/approve :)
- Want guaranteed view for additional amount? Must be weekly rental, other restrictions
- If you need wheelchair accessible / ADA compliant units, please call resort directly to ensure you receive this. If you need ADA units you must inform us BEFORE booking.
This is a timeshare owner reservation. You are under no obligation to attend any sales activity :)
This reservation doesn't have a view guarantee, however upon arrival you might be assigned an ocean view unit!
NOTE This resort doesn't include complimentary daily housekeeping/amenities, although some services are complimentary:
- 7 night stays include a mid week complimentary "Tidy Clean" which includes trash removal, new towels/linens (beds are made) and replacement of toiletries. Vacuuming is not performed although there is a vacuum in the closet :)
- Stays with fewer than 7 nights do not receive complimentary Tidy Clean even though you are charged a $30 "Short Stay" fee.
- You may request additional Tidy Clean for $19 per Tidy Clean.
- You may request fresh towels and/or linens to your unit, you do the work, $0 (free)
Studios in this Westin oceanfront resort sleeps 4 adults comfortably (King-sized bed and sofa bed). In addition, it features these amenities:
•King-sized Westin Heavenly Bed and flat-panel TV
•Westin Heavenly Bath with large shower, separate whirlpool tub and two vanities
•Living area with sofa bed
•Flat-panel TV, DVD player and Bose Wave AM/FM radio in living area
•Kitchenette includes glass 2 burner cooktop, microwave oven, refrigerator with icemaker, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, blender and dinnerware
•Washer and dryer
•Telephone line with voice mail and data ports
*Villa amenities are subject to change. Furnishings may vary.
• Four outdoor swimming pools
• 2 Kiddie pools, including one with a pirate ship and slides
• Sand beach
• Water slide
• Outdoor Jacuzzi spas
• Westin Kids Club®
• The Keiki Courtyard featuring a variety of family activities
• Spa Helani, A Heavenly Spa by Westin™
• WestinWORKOUT® fitness center
• Pailolo Bar and Grill
• Pulehu, An Italian Grill
• Ocean Pool Bar & Grill
• Pu‘ukoli‘i General Store
• Kai Ala Market
• Outdoor barbecue grills
• Lighted tennis courts
• DVD rental kiosk
• Business center with Internet access
• Complimentary shuttle service to the town of Lahaina and sister resorts in Ka‘anapali
Resort amenities are subject to change
Check in at this resort in the same way you do any hotel / resort. Full guest privileges at this resort.
- The resort WILL REQUIRE your government ID / passport to have the same name as what we provide to them (it's OK to omit your middle name/initial), and more than one Airbnb policy necessitates we require your Airbnb name be the same as that on your ID.
If the named guest is under the age of 21, the resort will not allow you to check in, and you will not receive a refund!
THIS IS THE WESTIN TIMESHARE RESORT, NOT THE HOTEL.
- Guests staying at the timeshare have full access and privileges for EVERYTHING at the TIMESHARE ( INCLUDING the pools and slides).
- Guests may charge expenses at the Sheraton and Westin hotels to their timeshare unit.
- HOWEVER timeshare guests do not have access to the HOTEL pools NOR the Westin Hotel waterslide park. NO ONE has access to the Westin hotel water slide except Westin hotel guests ... just like no one except Westin timeshare guests may use the Westin timeshare pools and water slide.
Timeshare resort guest access and charging privileges to the hotels are subject to change without notice.
There are activities programs and concierge activities booking services at this resort.
Located 300 yards north of The Westin Kāʻanapali Ocean Resort Villas North, the development of The Westin Nanea Ocean Villas is currently underway. Overall impact on the guest experience is expected to be minimal given the distance from the project site AND the fact that the major construction is complete - Westin Nanea began having guests in April 2017 and all work is anticipated to be completed by Dec 2017. In addition, a beautiful 10-acre public park is centered between The Westin Nanea Ocean Villas and The Westin Kāʻanapali Ocean Resort Villas, providing an expansive open space between our two resorts.
No smoking; No Pets; This property is located in the Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas, so their rules apply. Please call the resort directly to verify details.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 89 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น