Large luxurious villa (250m2, built in 2000) suitable for families up to 8 people.
Private swimming pool of 40m2, several terraces (always sunny) with large BBQ.
Three bedrooms of which one with private bathroom.
Large living and kitchen, satellite TV (chromecast & 160 channels) and Wi-Fi everywhere.
Location: at Domaine de la Valdaine in Montboucher-sur-Jabron. 15 min from the A7 motorway (Route du Soleil).
Activities nearby: golf, wine, sightseeing, restaurants and cycling.
Three bedrooms for a total of 8 people
- One with king-size bed and air-conditioning on the ground floor with private bathroom (bath & shower)
- One with two single beds (90cmx200cm) that can be attached to each other
- One with king bed and sofa bed
- The last two bedrooms share a bathroom with shower and are located on the first floor
- A covered terrace with 14 person gas BBQ
- One with sun loungers by the pool
- One in the sun (with electric awning)
- Always as much sun or shade as you like
Private swimming pool (40m2) with separate toilet and outdoor shower. Covered from sight of neighbors, so undisturbed sunbathing.
- Nespresso coffee machine
- A dishwasher
- Large fridge with ice-cube machine
- Lots of crockery, glasses and all kinds of cutlery
Spacious living room with music system, Chromecast and satellite TV (with 160 channels)
Laundry room with washer and dryer
Garage for staging golf clubs and bicycles
3 loan bikes
Baby cot & chair
Built in 2000 at Domaine du Valdaine in Montboucher-sur-Jabron (15 min from the A7 motorway)
Bed linen and many (pool) towels are included.
All the house is accessible except for one locked closet. All other closets are empty, so you can store all your stuff.
The neighbour does the check-in/out and is available for any questions/problems
Small supermarket and bakery at 2 min drive / 5 min bikes. Supermarket 5 min drive and hypermarket 10 min drive.
No smoking inside. Verboden binnen te roken. Defense de fumer a l'intreur
We are a retired couple that have a home away from home in France. When we are not there, we like to rent it out to families to enjoy it as much as we do.