A 40 m2 newly renovated apartment bathed in natural light perfect for relaxing or catching up with a day`s fatigue from a city tour. It’s on the 3rd floor with four single beds white linen and soft pillows that make for a peaceful night`s sleep.
A 40 sqm 3rd floor apartment fully renovated with California theme of blue and white. It is beautifully located in the center of Tokyo. (Shibuya, Omotesando, Harajuku, Shinjuku)
Beds: There are four single beds to give more comfort and space in your sleep.
Living room: Sofa, TV, coffee table.
It has powder room, bathroom, toilet, fridge, washing machine, and microwave.
It has everything what needed for a comfortable stay in Tokyo.
Registered Guests have the full access to everything in the apartment . (3rd Floor)
We are also providing you portable WIFI , Kindly just used it when you go ou. Use the house wifi when you are inside the apartment . Have a safe flight to Tokyo
-Please let me know if you break or stain anything in order to be replaced in time for the next guest
-Please treat the apartment as if it’s your own home,
1. Check in/Check ou(URL HIDDEN) Check in : 3:00 pm(URL HIDDEN) Check out : 11:00 am
2. No smoking inside the apartment. We have designated smoking area at the corridor.
2. Pets are not allowed
3. Turn off the switch when you go outside
4. Please classify garbage into burnable(paper and plastics) /cans/ bottles . Trash bins are located at the corridor between the 1st floor and 2nd floor.
5. Parties are not permitted
6. Avoid putting your trunk into the tatami mats to avoid staining it , if you do so, cover the mat with the provided towel to protect the Tatami Mats.
7. Take off your shoes when entering the room. Room sleepers are provided .
8. Put your used towels/ linen /and pillow cases in the laundry basket found inside the closet
9. Minimize your noise at night time . Japan has strict policy on this matter.
10. Upon check out put the keys on the table .
11. Kindly water the plants once every 3 days .
My name Is John, living and working in the great city of Tokyo. I manage chain of English Conversation Schools around Japan. I love travelling that’s why I like to treat my guest as I wish to be treated when I am a tourist in a foreign country. I like to explore different places, learn about their cultures, get to know its people and make friendships.
You will be very welcome in my apartment or house in the heart of the city of Tokyo, where you can feel yourself home away from home.