Island is perfect for relaxing, complete with desk, dining table, and access to rooftop with breath-taking views of Acropolis. Supermarket, bakery, coffee shop in 1 min walk, Metro in 7 minutes. Acropolis in 15min. 5 min to the Royal Olympic Hotel. Access to rooftop with elevator and stairs.
Island Inspired is a large apartment with a 1 big (150cmx200cm) bed, and 1 couch that turns into a one person bed. This apartment sleeps 3 people comfortably. The kitchen has a stove, microwave, coffee maker, dishes, cutlery, and cups. There is an area to eat dinner or work at if you choose. There is also a small sitting area on the balcony, or you can sit on the rooftop on the 4th floor of the building.
Guests have access to the apartment and ROOFTOP overlooking the Acropolis on buildings 6 and 8.
There is automatic check-in with a key code you will receive a few days before you travel to Greece. We are very attentive to your messages both on Airbnb and free messaging apps. More than likely we will not be around to meet you, BUT we have set procedures to make sure our service is NOT compromised. We are always available to chat if you have any questions, or concerns. We are friendly, flexible, and excellent communicators. You will be glad you chose us!
A few days before your arrival you will receive a packet with information about your apartment. You will also find details with the wifi password, numbers and locations of local restaurants, directions to super markets, and information about some of our favorite spots to go to!
We also collect information to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
We look forward to hosting you!
Please be conscious of how you use electricity as it is VERY expensive in Greece. We ask you use the A/C unit for 2 hours at a time and NEVER leave it on if you are not in the apartment. Turn lights off when not being used, and NEVER leave water heater on for extended periods of time.
Military and overseas travel friendly.
We do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, physical disability and sexual orientation.
IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE By making this reservation, you accept that this is not a hotel or any other official touristic accommodation. This is a house and you are a guest. The host cannot be held responsible for any accidents or injuries that occur to guests on the premises. Guests are held responsible for their own actions if they break the law. Use of drugs inside the apartment is prohibited. The Greek law covers this agreement and any civil difference should be held in Athenian courts.
1. Check in is at 14:00, and check out is at 10:00 am in the morning unless other arrangements have been made. Other guests check in after each booking so please be respectful of the next guest and of the cleaning company.
2. NO PAPER IN TOILET. Throw sanitary napkins, tampons, and any form of paper (toilet paper, paper towel, napkins) away in the trash bin. If NOT, it will break the pipes.
3. Siesta and night time quiet hours. Siesta: 2:30pm-5:00 pm & Night: 11:00pm-8:00 am. are quiet hours in Greece created by the police.
4. While you are here treat this home as if it is your home. Turn off unused lights (check lights are off on the balconies), throw out trash regularly, and leave the place in respectable order. If you leave the apartment how you found it we will give you a 5 star review. DO NOT LEAVE THE A/C ON FOR 24 HOURS. Smoking is allowed only outside of the apartment on the many balconies.
5. Find apartment on map. It is VERY important to know how to get to the apartment before you try to find it on your arrival.
6. Hot water heater. To use hot water for a shower turn on the hot water heater for at least 20 minutes but no more than 30 min before your shower. To turn this on go to the electric box located across from the kitchen and flip up the switch labeled, “HW" for hot water. BEFORE you shower you must turn this OFF by flipping the switch back down. Never leave the hot water switched flipped up or on for long periods of time or if you leave the house. By staying at Athenian Suites you assume any responsibility for any damages.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 440 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Athenian Suites is composed of a family who interchangeably help run operations.
VASSILIKI or VICKY
I am an Alumnus of University of Maryland, College Park, Go Terps!
I love travelling, eating delicious food, and going to the....yeah you guessed it....BEACH! Coffee and french fries are my kryptonite, the stars in the sky drive me crazy, and I believe that everything happens for a reason.
Obsessed with my family. Fanatic of yoga, healthy eating (predominantly vegan, vegetarianism), zumba, and learning about everything and anything.
Happily married and just welcomed my son, Andreas on August 29, 2016! I go back and forth between Greece and Maryland/Chicago, IL so I might not be there when you check in but I promise I have made this process super smooth so you always feel supported.