This GROUND level Parisian inspired vintage apartment is ideal for those looking for elegance. Your apartment is 1 min walking distance from supermarket, two coffee shops/bar, and Greek taverna. 1.5 km to Acropolis. Roof View of Acropolis. Must use stairs to get to rooftop.
IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE By making this reservation, you accept that this is not a hotel or any other official touristic accommodation. This is a house and you are a guest. The host cannot be held responsible for any accidents or injuries that occur to guests on the premises. Guests are held responsible for their own actions if they break the law. Use of drugs inside the apartment is prohibited. The Greek law covers this agreement and any civil difference should be held in Athenian courts.
1. Check in is at 14:00, and check out is at 10:00 am in the morning unless other arrangements have been made. We are flexible and will try to accommodate you but there are no guarantees, especially if arrangements have NOT been made within 48 hours of check in/check out. We have the right to deny early/late check in or check out.
2. NO PAPER IN TOILET. Throw sanitary napkins, tampons, and any form of paper (toilet paper, paper towel, napkins) away in the trash bin. If NOT, it will break the pipes. Bags to replace the ones taken from the trash bins will be provided.
3. Siesta and night time quiet hours. Siesta: 2:30pm-5:00 pm & Night: 11:00pm-8:00 am. are quiet hours in Greece created by the police. Please be courteous to your neighbors as they are more than likely sleeping at these times in order to prepare for their work day.
4. Take care of the apartment. While you are here treat this home as if it is your home. Turn off unused/unnecessary lights (check lights are off on the balconies), throw out trash regularly, and leave the place in respectable order. If you leave the apartment how you found it we will give you a 5 star review. IMPORTANT: please be GREEN by turning off the A/C unit while you are away from the apartment. DO NOT LEAVE THE A/C ON FOR 24 HOURS. Smoking is allowed only outside of the apartment on the many balconies.
5. Find apartment on map. It is VERY important to know how to get to the apartment before you try to find it on your arrival. We highly suggest using maps and using the address of the apartment to figure out where it is on a map and how you plan to get here.
6. Hot water heater. To use hot water for a shower turn on the hot water heater for at least 20 minutes but no more than 30 min before your shower. To turn this on go to the electric box located across from the kitchen and flip up the switch labeled, “HW" for hot water. BEFORE you shower you must turn this OFF by flipping the switch back down. Never leave the hot water switched flipped up or on for long periods of time or if you leave the house. By staying at Athenian Suites you assume any responsibility for any damages.
คืนเงินเต็มจำนวน หากยกเลิกก่อนเวลาเช็คอินมากกว่า 24 ชั่วโมง ในกรณีที่ยกเลิกภายใน 24 ชั่วโมง จะขอเงินค่าที่พักคืนแรกคืนไม่ได้
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 425 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Athenian Suites is composed of a family who interchangeably help run operations.
VASSILIKI or VICKY
I am an Alumnus of University of Maryland, College Park, Go Terps!
I love travelling, eating delicious food, and going to the....yeah you guessed it....BEACH! Coffee and french fries are my kryptonite, the stars in the sky drive me crazy, and I believe that everything happens for a reason.
Obsessed with my family. Fanatic of yoga, healthy eating (predominantly vegan, vegetarianism), zumba, and learning about everything and anything.
Happily married and just welcomed my son, Andreas on August 29, 2016! I go back and forth between Greece and Maryland/Chicago, IL so I might not be there when you check in but I promise I have made this process super smooth so you always feel supported.