My house is in a small & quiet road.
There is a nice cafe and some traditional restaurants around. Food is quite cheap.
I have a big public terrace for relaxing, reading book or drinking.
It takes 15 mins to go to the centre of Dist 1 by bike.
★ If you are a traveller looking to explore a typical Vietnamese neighborhood, learning about the culture and people, and not just checking out the tourist attractions, then this is the perfect place for you! ★
I have a big public terrace for relaxing, reading book or drinking. The space has an open space concept, all the rooms will have access to the open space.
You can use the kitchen, the terrace, the communal bathroom. If you want to work, you're welcome to sit in my office too (subject to space availability). The bathroom is clean and neat. I have someone cleaning it everyday.
- I have an architecture & design business. In the day time, you can sometimes see me in my office (the big glass room) when I am not at project site. At night I stay in my house nearby (around 10 minutes away).
- Although sometimes I cannot meet you in person when you check in, my team (Tuong, uncle Nam and Mai) will help me arrange for your stay and show you around.
- My phone is with me 24/24 so don't hesitate to message me on airbnb or call me anytime you need help. :-)
Please be respectful of the family friendly environment and other guests, and help us keep Domino enjoyable for everyone:
- Please lower your noise level after 10pm not to disturb the neighbours (BBQ night is ok).
- Please do not smoke in the room.
- If you need more towels or room cleaning please let me know.
- Please wash your dishes after eating, and clean up after using the common area.
- Illegal activities are not allowed: illegal drugs (including marijuana), prostitution, etc. It will get us into BIG trouble. When in doubt, ask me.
- The gate is closed at 12 midnight, if you plan to come back late, please ask me or my staff for PIN code in advance.