Cool, comfy, Queen Rms, walk in closet, large window for natural sunlight & climate control @ your finger tips. Private bathroom, game room, & media room all on the upper level.Access 2 kitchen (shared) on lower level upon request.
You'll enjoy this McKinney, Texas villa in a wonderful peaceful, family friendly neighborhood that borders Frisco. You will have your own private room, climate control at your finger tips and bathroom, plus (+) access to Game Room and Media Room, all located on the upper level. Upon request you may also have access to kitchen, laundry and outdoor patio, located on the lower level. All space on the lower level is shared with our family.
Access to Kitchen (shared), Game Room, Media Room, Patio (shared) and neighborhood pools (seasonal and upon request), walking/biking trail, splash pad and park.
We let our guest(s) make this call. If you are a people person, we are too. If you want to pretty much be left alone, we'll give you your space! We can be as visible or invisible as you would like. Just let us know up front. The entire upstairs space for you will be private and available to you only except one bedroom. The entire lower level is our family space but you are welcome to share this space with us as needed.
We have a small dog that is crated and not permitted on the upper level nor does he have the run of the lower level. He will bark initially until he gets use to your scent and the sound of you in the house, then he will settle down; otherwise he is happy and friendly. He is hypoallergenic.
Welcome to your home away from home
Please treat our property as you would your own.
• Must be 21 with verified ID unless traveling as a family with adults.
• Please drive slowly in the neighborhood, especially on our street. The neighborhood children love to play in the street.
• No drugs or any illegal activity. (It will be reported).
• Please make sure front and back door are locked when exiting. Please do not lock kitchen/garage door.
o Key FOB replacement=$50 & Pool Key replacement =$75
• Due to everyone’s safety please meet with guests & friends (offsite), at one of the many cafes and restaurants locations near our home.
• Please don’t provide home address to non-guests or without prior permission
• We prefer guests to arrive or depart before midnight or after 6am, however if your travel plans or "night out" means later or earlier than that, we understand.
• Our community is cozy and we have great neighbors. Please be mindful of noise level, especially if you plan to hang out in the backyard.
• No loud gatherings after midnight on the weekends or after 10pm during the week.
• No parties or events at the house. (Unless pre-approved)
• Guests with children will need to be cautious of the art work; please admire the art, without touching.
Health & Sanitation:
• No smoking anywhere on the property.
• Please don't wear shoes on the carpeted areas.
• Please use make up wipes, instead of white towels. Make-up can cause permanent stains on sheets & towels.
• Please take any diapers, food or excess trash to the garbage containers (east side of the house green bin- daily).
• Pets are not permitted.
• We ask that public/common areas in the home be left tidy and that dishes are either cleaned or placed in the dishwasher daily.
• We will launder your linen and towels once a week. Each room has additional towels for your use.
• Please don't wear shoes on the carpeted areas when conditions are wet outside
• Please do not use the couches in the media room/social area as sleeping quarters.
• Please turn off lights when not in use.
• You are welcome to use the kitchen, but please let us know ahead of time if your stay will require use of the kitchen as it is on the lower level and will be shared with us. There is a refrigerator in the closet of the media room for your exclusive use.
• Check in time is after 3:00pm & check out time is noon, but we can be flexible if arrangements are made ahead of time.
• We can accommodate two cars most days with no problem. If you will have more than two cars for parking, let's talk ahead of time about an arrangement.
• White towels are for in house use only. Please use stripe towels for the pool.
• Washer and dryer are available, but please limit use to once a week, if possible. Please purchase H.E. laundry detergent.
At Your Service:
• Please use the Air B&B app to text us if you have any questions or concerns. (Please do not knock on our bedroom door.)
Hi there! We're Mark and Bridget. We are adventurous, travel lovin', people lovin', God lovin' folks who appreciate good food, good jazz and good conversation. One of us is a fierce card player and avid reader, and the other a master conversationalist. We love entertaining guests and promise to make your stay Payneless!