Guests enjoy two buildings. Lots of breathing room on 5 acres. Stretch out on the deck, nap in the hammock in the orchard, walk to the river in 5 minutes. Glacier Park 15 miles away. Family friendly. Famous pie waiting on arrival day!
Charming farmhouse has two bedrooms plus a sunroom. A large deck connects to one room log cabin that sleeps three. Vintage bike collection available for guests. Great wifi, cable tv, fresh fruit and vegies from the garden. Lots of breathing room so kids can run around on the yards, play croquet, horseshoes, board games.
Only 15 minute drive to West Glacier so you can get home easily after a day of hiking, and have a bbq on the deck. Seven miles to the west is Whitefish for fine dining and clean city beach. Lots of small lakes around-- you can take the floating air mattresses and beach blankets that are provided. Fire pit available for s'mores!
I live on the property in guest house #2. Many guests have commented that I make myself available to help and with information but understand the fine art of disappearing so you feel like you have the place to yourself.
For guests staying in the log cabin (aka Love Shack), one simply walks across the deck to the back door to use the bathroom, located in the laundry room. (no plumbing in the cabin)
1. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. Burning of candles and incense is not permitted.
3. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
4. The buildings at 221 Rogers Road/Columbia Falls, MT are privately owned; the owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
7. PETS are not allowed.
8. Parking: Parking is permitted on the premises. Extra charges are accrued for parking boats or RV’s on the property. To be discussed and added if necessary to this document.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
10. Fires in fireplace are permitted only on special cool days with owner participating in setting up fire and assuring good safety and fire building techniques are being used. Fresh wood for burning is available at no charge.
11.Water and Septic: The house is on a well and septic systems. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged.
12. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms. [Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Gravel drives are well maintained; however, we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
13. Please, no deep fat-fryer style cooking as house does not have a fan to accommodate.
Friendly, clean, lover of good hospitality (giving and receiving). Native Montanan, entering sixth year of providing a sanctuary for travelers from all over the world. It has been a very positive experience! Guests have said many times that I understand the art of being around (I live in a second guest house on the property) to provide assistance and information when needed but then disappear into the orchard so you feel like you are having a totally private time.