The only thing we are sorry is the shower curtain is not affixed with rings, we have already fixed it today. The other points figured out by this guest are indeed a bit picky, we can not agree with him.
1. Towels is provided indeed as we advertised, but always required by the guest before or at check in. We have asked this guest, how many towels he needed, he said two. And I told them the location of the towel and they said they were OK. We have prepared guest with enough towels in our closet in advance.
2. The shower head is fixed, not flexible with extension tube. The water pressure is adjustable, almost. They are designed for normal people to use. If guest has special requirement, should tell us in advance or at check. We are glad to help them to figure out a solution.
3. The pillow case, mattress cover, sheets were bought one month ago in IKEA, they are 100% cotton products. They were used only twice before. For each new guest, we clean it before check in. We only provide general essentials by default. If guest need luxury essentials, they need to talk to host in advance. We will try our best to help them.
4. The hair drier is in the shared closet. It was shared by guests. We have more than one room to be rent in this house. As I talked to this guest during check in, if have any question, he can call me and I can be reached in 2 to 3 mins. However, this guest never call me during three days stay. I try to contact him, but no response. We are happy to help guest out for any questions. I suggest this guest to make effective communicate before make unconsidered conclusion.
5. The bedroom and bathroom have been completely cleaned before any guest checking in. My wife cleaned and wiped the bathroom after our previous guest (Roberto) checked out in the morning. We feel we had been put wrong by this guest, we did not find any effective evidence for his point. We are glad to improve our service quality, if the guests are willing to provide correct feedback.