(We might be able to give you a better price on a stay that is longer than 5 nights between 3-12 nov and 3-20 february). On the perfect location with everything you can wish for! Top floor, large welcoming kitchen, washing machine, dish washer with everything you need and a nice balcony, a fire in the bedroom and two bathrooms!
Rules is such a boring word but since we have noticed that what we think is obvious is not for some guests we have written a couple of rules.
1. It is very important to keep a low profile and to say that you are our friends and do not mention airbnb! Everyone in the house own their apartment and we therefore want to keep it as a secret.
2. You can borrow things in the kitchen and feel like home!
3. We have newly renovated the apartment so we are treating it like a newborn baby and hope that you will do the same :).
4. The floors are sensitive and if you drop something, please only use water (a little amount).
5. No shoes inside!
6. Smokers are not allowed since I am allergic to smoke.
7. If you plan to invite guests, have a party or do photoshoots this is not the place for you :).
8. Report to us directly any problem or similar, we appreciate communication
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 49 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
We are a couple in our middle 30s that like the traditional hipsterthings like making our own Kombucha, using old driftwood for a table and spending time in California. Among our other interests are eating good food that we either cook ourselves or eat out in any of the hundreds restaurants in our area, bikram yoga, having dinner with friends, skiing, spending time in our winter and summerhouse, arranging picnics and spending time in many different contexts and places.
Me, Julia, work in the family business and everything with me happens fast. I love surpises and are obsessed with details, therefore you can expect some extra love and thoughts when you stay with us.
We love New York like everybody else, our favorite food at the moment is Asian.
Hope to see you!
Julia & Jonas