Tiger Bait - Beautiful Poolfront Home in Villages of Crystal Beach!
Welcome to Tiger Bait.
An ideal home for 3-4 families with children, or groups of 10-12 adults
Tiger Bait is a beautiful, 5 Bedroom, 4 Bathroom, pool-side home that will be a perfect place for your family or group vacation. There is room for everyone in the spacious floor plan, with accommodations to sleep 8 adults in king beds and up to 4 small children in full-over-full bunks (with additional sleeping space on three sleeper sofas, one on each level). We keep all our homes clean and well updated, and pay attention to amenities you expect, such as high-speed internet, nice flat-screen TVs, high-definition cable, hair dryers in each bathroom and more. We also provide items our smaller guests may need like a high chair and pack-n-play. NEW FOR 2016 - The Villages of Crystal Beach pool will be heated from March 6-April 16 if the weather is cold.
Walk into the light and SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM with high ceilings, crown molding and a comfortable sectional sleeper sofa and flat-screen TV. It’s a great place to relax after a day of fun at the pool or the beach. The living area is open to the kitchen and dining area, so there is plenty of room for your group to enjoy time together. The LARGE DINING AREA seats eight, with seating for more at the large kitchen counter. You’ll enjoy cooking in the BIG, FUNCTIONAL KITCHEN with beautiful granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. We want you to feel at home right away, so we have equipped this kitchen with a blender, toaster, hand mixer, brand new dishes, flatware, professional Calphalon cookware, Keurig K-Cup coffee maker and a regular drip coffee maker. The pantry is also stocked with a few essentials to get you started like spices, foil, cream, sugar, etc.
BEDROOM #1 - King Master
On the main level, you will find a large, private bedroom with a comfortable King bed with super-soft Egyptian cotton sheets, night stands, reading lamps, armoire, extra-large closet and HDTV.
Adjacent to King Bedroom #1, this well-appointed full bathroom features a commode, large vanity with sink and a tub/shower combination. The bathroom is equipped with a hair dryer and large, fluffy bath towels.
Laundry room – You’ll certainly appreciate the spacious laundry room in this home. It’s conveniently located just off the kitchen, includes a full-size washer & dryer, storage shelves, an iron and ironing board.
BEDROOM #2 - King Master Suite (w/attached bath)
This extra-large King Master Suite features a king bed with super-soft Egyptian cotton sheets, night stands and reading lamps. You will enjoy the flat-screen plasma TV, as well as a wet bar with a sink, refrigerator and microwave.
The queen-size sleeper sofa makes this room a perfect place for a family who would prefer to share a room. The windows have room darkening drapes (so you can sleep in or take an afternoon nap while on vacation.) The private 2nd floor balcony runs the length of this room, so you can simply step out to relax on the comfortable furniture and enjoy the view of the beautiful lagoon pool.
This luxurious private bath is attached to Bedroom #2 Master Suite. It features a commode, large corner Jacuzzi tub, a separate tile shower, two vanities with sinks and a huge walk-in closet. It is equipped with a hair dryer and large, fluffy bath towels.
BEDROOM #3 - King Master Suite (w/attached bath)
Also on the second level is this comfortable King Master Bedroom which has a BRAND NEW King bed with super-soft Egyptian cotton sheets. It features a flat-screen TV, large dresser, bedside table and reading lamp.
This full bath is attached to BEDROOM #3 - KING MASTER. It features a commode, large vanity with sink, and a tub/shower combination. It also has a large walk-in closet and is equipped with a hair dryer and large, fluffy bath towels.
BEDROOM #4 - King Master (w/Attached Bath)
This spacious room features a BRAND NEW King bed with super-soft Egyptian cotton sheets, armoire, bedside tables and reading lamps. It also has a flat screen TV and a walk-in closet. This room is perfect for parents who would like to stay close to the children in the bunk room on this floor, but still have a beautiful, private space for themselves.
This is a Jack-n-Jill bathroom, with entrances from the King Master and the 3rd Floor living area. It features a commode, large vanity with sink and a tub/shower combination. You'll also find large, fluffy bath towels and a hair dryer in this bathroom.
BEDROOM #5 - Bunk Room (for up to 4 children)
Children will love this room with a full-over-full bunk bed with fun new “fishy” quilts. There’s also a flat-screen TV mounted on the wall in this room, and a large closet for storage.
3rd FLOOR LIVING ROOM & WET BAR
Both bedrooms on this level open to this large living area, which features a queen-size sleeper sofa, chair & ottoman, a flat screen TV and another large closet. There’s even a wet bar with sink, microwave and beverage refrigerator so you can enjoy snacks up here as well. A small, counter-height table with 4 chairs in this area is great for quick meals or games/activities. Step out onto the large 3rd floor balcony from this living area, and you can enjoy the view of the lagoon pool while relaxing in the comfortable seating.
About The Resort--The Villages of Crystal Beach
BEACH and POOL – This home in the Villages of Crystal Beach offers the best of both! You’ll enjoy resort-style amenities including a lagoon style pool (just a few steps from your front door) with 30,000 square feet of gorgeous, sparkling clean water, with a walk-in area, three waterfalls, spa and lavish landscaping. NEW FOR 2016 - The Villages of Crystal Beach pool will be heated from March 6-April 16 if the weather is cold. There are plenty of seating areas for your group to enjoy. When you’re ready to feel the sand between your toes, walk the short 4 blocks to the beach, or hop on the free, seasonal trolley, running from Spring Break to Labor Day.
Crystal Beach is a charming seaside community located across from the Bass Pro Shop on the East side of the city of Destin. It's a terrific residential area, yet close to restaurants and activities. Walk to Twirls Frozen Yogurt, O'Quigley's Seafood Steamer, Marble Slab Creamery, Subway, Cracker Barrel, Chili's, Olive Garden, Outback Steakhouse, and a lot more. Destin Commons, a beautiful upscale shopping and entertainment center, is right across Hwy 98. It features over 75 shops and restaurants, including World of Beer, Panera Bread, Uncle Buck's Fish Bowl & Grill, AMC Theater with IMAX and much more.
Nearby are 6 miles of paved trails - perfect for both walking or biking. Tiger Bait has parking enough for two cars in the driveway, as well as an additional overflow parking lot. You and your group will have an unforgettable vacation at Tiger Bait.
No one has standards as high as ours, and no one delivers on their standards like we do. You’ll find our homes furnished nicer and better equipped than most, and impeccably maintained. We’re here if you should need us during your stay. WE’RE ALSO PET FRIENDLY. Call to book now.
Book with Confidence!
We know how difficult it is to find a vacation rental to suit your family’s needs, schedules and budget. We’re happy to assist you with the process of finding and booking the right place to stay for your vacation. We don’t leave you hanging—we actually answer our phone and do our best to get back to all email inquiries within an hour ! Unlike many other people who never update their calendars, we always keep ours up-to-date. If this property is booked, be sure to check our other properties by using the Search function on the top left area of this page.
1. INTRODUCTION: We highly recommend you email us PRIOR to reserving online so we can approve your booking in advance. Once you book online, we require a phone conversation with you so we can get to know each other, answer any questions you may have, and ensure this home is a great fit for you. We reserve the right to move you to a more appropriate home, or cancel your reservation if this home will not work. We want to ensure you find exactly what you expected when you arrive.
2. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. CST AND CHECK OUT IS 10 A.M. CST. No early check-ins or late check-outs are allowed.
3. SMOKING: This is a NON SMOKING home. No smoking is allowed at all, including e-cigarettes. If you smoke outside, you must keep all windows and doors closed, and agree to pickup all cigarette butts.
4. MINIMUM AGE: There is a minimum age for renting. Unless approved in writing in advance, we cannot rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by two (2) or more adult guardians or parents. We must meet the adult guardians or parents and see them staying in the home during your entire stay.
5. EXPECTATIONS: You understand that you are renting someone’s private home. You agree to take excellent care of the home and treat it as you would your own.
You understand while this is a vacation area, there may be permanent residents living next door, with children who go to school and parents who have to go to work. You agree to keep noise to a minimum - no loud or late night parties. No throwing things into the yard or pool, or neighboring yards.
No bachelor/ bachelorette parties allowed. Wedding receptions may be held in some homes with prior approval. Please email us in advance.
6. NO DAILY HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE: While linens and bath towels are included in the rental, daily housekeeping service is not included, however it is available at an additional cost.
We do not supply beach towels and do not permit our bath towels to be taken from our properties. We suggest bring beach towels or buy inexpensive ones locally as souvenirs.
7. CANCELLATION POLICY & TRAVEL INSURANCE: Subject to Airbnb`s cancellation policy, all monies paid are non-refundable. There are no refunds for cancellations, change of dates, early check-out, or reservation changes that result in a shortened stay. There are no refunds for weather-related disruptions to your trip, including hurricanes.
We recognize that unforeseen events do occur, which is why we highly recommend Travel Insurance. Please email us for more information about travel insurance.
8. HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY: No cancellation or refunds will be given. We highly recommend you purchase travel insurance.
9. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: Maximum occupancy varies depending on ratio of adults to children and ages of the children. These details are specified in the online description for this property. This applies to guests spending the night as well as visitors anywhere on the property. Please email for clarification prior to booking online.
10. PETS: $200 (minimum) pet fee + tax applies and is paid directly to us after you book online. Dogs are permitted with prior approval - no cats or other pets are allowed. Any unauthorized pets will result in a breach of contract that could result in eviction and loss of all rental monies paid, security deposits, and/or a $200 penalty.
All dogs must be on a leash at all times (it’s the law). Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees. All pets must be up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. All pets are to be treated with Advantage or similar topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival. Neither the rental manager nor the homeowners assume any responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets while on the premises. Renters must abide by all neighborhood pet rules including but not limited to cleaning up after your dog, not leaving your dog unattended, keeping your dog on a leash, and curbing barking.
11. (Walton County) LOCAL TAXES: Airbnb collects and remits Florida state taxes; they do not collect and remit local taxes. Local taxes are paid directly to us after you book online. The current local tax rate for Destin is 5%. Le Jardin guests pay an additional 2.23% for Baytowne Wharf amenities.
11a. (Okaloosa County) LOCAL TAXES: Airbnb collects and remits Florida state taxes and local taxes.
12. DAMAGE WAIVER, SECURITY DEPOSIT, ADDITIONAL FEES AND RESORT AMENITIES: All bookings require either Damage Waiver Insurance or a refundable security deposit paid directly to the property manager after booking on Airbnb. Failure to comply may result in your booking being cancelled. Damage Waiver Insurance is $59 and the security deposit varies depending on the property and length of stay. Please inquire before you book. If the home you book includes a complimentary golf cart, then the guest must purchase damage waiver insurance, have a valid driver’s license, and a copy of their own car insurance policy. If you do not have these three (3) things, then you may be denied use of the golf cart.
Unless otherwise specified in writing, rates do not include any resort or neighborhood fees or other optional fees. This includes, but is not limited to, beach chair service, spa services, tennis and golf, pool heat, golf cart rentals, etc.
Some of these fees can be paid directly to us after you book online, or to the resort as applicable. Please email us prior to booking if you have any questions.
13. SWIMMING POOLS: The use swimming pools are limited to the renters. There are no lifeguards on duty. All bathers are required to observe the posted regulations. By renting a home with a pool, you are taking full responsibility for the safety of all guests and recognize that use of the pool is “at your own risk”.
Pool heat is available for many homes for an extra charge and can be paid directly to us after you book online, or to the resort if applicable. Please email us for clarification prior to booking.
14. PARKING/PARKING PASSES: Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only and is strictly limited to the number of vehicles allowed for the property. No parking on the grass. Any illegally parked cars are subject to fines and towing. Applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
Where applicable, renters must display a parking pass in the vehicle at all times. Failure to display may result in towing of vehicle at renter`s expense.
Most properties cannot accommodate trailers. Some homes do not allow motorcycles. None of our homes can accommodate RV parking. Please email for clarification prior to booking.
15. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of all payments, deposits and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in or may be evicted. Evictions are not subject to any refunds, including damage deposits.
16. CONTRABAND: There are to be NO illegal activities, drugs or contraband used or brought onto the premises at any time. If any evidence is found you will forfeit your ENTIRE security deposit and we will notify the police and you may be evicted. Evictions are not subject to any refunds, this includes damage and security deposits. You are responsible for the actions of everyone in your party.
17. SEWERS: Some of our homes have a sewage pump that can easily get clogged by flushing baby wipes, feminine products, paper towels, etc.
Please DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products, baby wipes, or anything other than toilet paper should be flushed at any time. If it is found that you have improperly flushed items and it clogs the pump, you could be charged the fee to clear out the pump, which typically ranges from two to four hundred dollars ($(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). ACCOMMODATIONS: The home will be in clean and working condition. It is the renter’s responsibility to notify the owner/manager immediately if there are any cleaning or maintenance problems and you agree to allow reasonable access inside the home if necessary to rectify. No compensation will be given for non-working items outside the owner's/manager’s control, including but not limited to power/cable/TV outages, appliance malfunctions or neighborhood amenities. For rentals with a complimentary golf cart - no compensation will be given in the event it is not working during your stay or any portion thereof. For items inside the owner's/manager’s control, the owners/manager will make every attempt to rectify problems that may occur while you are in the home. No refunds or any other compensation will be given for problems that the owner/manager addresses within a reasonable time frame.
19. LIABILITY: The home is privately owned; the owners and rental manager are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The owners and rental manager are not responsible for the loss or theft of personal belongings or valuables during and after your stay. It is the renter’s responsibility to be sure that all personal belongings and valuables are removed from the home at check-out. The owners and rental manager are not responsible for any items left behind.
20. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS: Any exceptions to policies must be approved in writing in advance.
Hold Harmless Clause
By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises. This agreement is made
upon the express condition that Sugar Palm Rentals, Inc. and its employees and agents shall be free from all liabilities and claims for damages and/or suits for or by reason of any injury, or death to any person or
property of you and your guests, agents, employees, or third parties, from any cause or causes whatsoever while in or upon the premises or any part thereof during the term of this agreement or occasioned by any
occupancy or use of said premises or any activity carried on by you and your guests, agents, employees, or third parties. Therefore, in connection herewith, you and your guests, agents, employees, or third parties
hereby agree to indemnify, defend, save, and hold harmless Sugar Palm Rentals, Inc., its agents and employees from all liabilities, charges, expenses and costs on account of or by reason of any such injuries,
deaths, liabilities, claims, suits, attorney`s fees or losses however occurring or damages growing out of the same.
By accepting this agreement, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the above rental policies. Please note that neither Sugar Palm Rentals, Inc. nor the property owner(s) are liable for any injury that may
occur while staying at this property, including but not limited to the use of the pool, grill, Jacuzzi, wagon, and bikes if provided. We are not liable for any disruption of stay due to unforeseen events or weather, including
hurricanes. Our liability is limited to the amount of rent and taxes. We reserve the right to enter the property at any time during your stay and will do our best to give you at least one hour notice if we should
need to do so. If we suspect the maximum occupancy is being exceeded or damage to the property is occurring, we have the right to check on the property and its condition. The acceptor is agreeing to take full
responsibility for any damage to the house that may occur by any guests during the vacation.
I hereby give permission to charge my credit card for this reservation as indicated above. I agree that all rental monies are non-refundable per cancellation terms above. I have read my rights to purchase travel insurance. I also agree that damage charges can be charged to my credit card if damages are incurred during my stay. I agree to hold the owners harmless per hold harmless clause above. By booking this property online I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 62 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Whether you’re looking for a vacation rental for a family getaway, pet friendly vacation, romantic retreat, family reunion, wedding, or corporate retreat, you’ll likely find what you need within our portfolio of properties – we have everything from one-bedroom beachfront condos to large homes with private pools and everything in between. Our vacation homes are held to the absolute highest standards because we don't just rent them, we actually own most of the properties ourselves. The few homes which we do not personally own have been hand-picked so we have consistent standards across all of our properties.
Eliminate the angst associated with researching and reserving vacation rental properties online. At Sugar Palm Vacation Rentals, every booking begins with a phone conversation geared toward pairing you with a vacation home that suits your unique requirements. Our booking process is safe, secure, easy, and honest. Not only do we have a personal conversation with you to answer every question and ensure a smooth reservation, we can guarantee that what you see online is actually what you get when you check in. Unlike other vacation rental companies, we update our properties often and listings, including the photos, regularly so our guests never experience unpleasant surprises.
With more than 20 years of experience in the vacation rental business, we bring an in-depth and detailed understanding of what makes a vacation home or condo rental a memorable part of any vacation experience. Backed by thousands of guests already served, responses to market research surveys, and in-person focus group sessions, we have established and hold all Sugar Palm Vacation Rentals properties accountable for upholding the most rigorous standards for furnishings, maintenance, cleanliness and amenities.
Give us a call to find the perfect home for your vacation, or feel free to explore our vacation rental properties.