Amazing 5 Bedroom Gulf Front Home - Directly on the beach!
This is a great home for 4 beach-loving couples with children, or up to 12 adults. Sleeps 16.
We just completed a total remodel of this home, and you’ll see that the name doesn’t only refer to the views -- the new interior is also “ahhh”-inspiring! With fresh paint throughout, new window coverings, and beautiful new furnishings, this custom built home invites you to relax and shift your focus toward nothing but life at the beach! You’ll appreciate the brand new king beds and custom built-in full-size double bunk beds (4 full-size beds!), all with beautiful new quilts and super-soft 100% Egyptian Cotton sheets. In every bathroom, you’ll find large, fluffy bath towels and a personal hair dryer.
Be one of the first to enjoy all of the new features of this 5 BEDROOM, 4 BATH home. The living and dining areas welcome you with all new furniture - lots of space to kick back and enjoy the view. The kitchen is also newly equipped with plenty of dishes, flatware, professional cookware, a Keurig D-Cup coffee maker, and everything you’ll need to relax and truly enjoy your vacation.
No need to ask how far to the beach – this home is ON THE BEACH! You can enjoy “ahhh-some” panoramic ocean views throughout this home; step out onto any of the 3 massive decks to hear the waves and see for miles down the beautiful white sand beaches – or better yet, put your toes in the sand – right outside the door of this amazing vacation home.
BEDROOM #1 – KING MASTER on Ground Floor
With private access to the first level deck (closest to the beach), this bedroom features a brand new KING BED, flat screen TV, custom closet, table and reading lamp. Wake up to ocean views – and step out into the sand whenever you want! This room shares a Jack-and-Jill bathroom with the Bunk Room on this floor.
BEDROOM #2 – DOUBLE BUNK ROOM on Ground Floor
Children and adults alike are going to love this fun room with nautical decor! This large bedroom features a custom built-in bunk bed with 2 full-over full bunks - space to sleep up to 8 children, or 4 adults. There’s also a table with reading lamp, a wall-mounted flat screen TV and a custom closet. This room shares a Jack-and-Jill bathroom with the King Master on this floor.
Bathroom #1 – Jack-and-Jill on Ground Floor
This spacious bathroom between the 2 bedrooms on the ground floor features a huge vanity with 2 sinks, a commode and a tub/shower combination.
Also on the Ground Floor, you’ll find a full-size washer & dryer, as well as a full-size refrigerator.
Incredible ocean views fill the windows of the open living/dining area, which features high ceilings, crown molding, and beautiful, brand new furniture. Two sofas and two comfortable chairs provide plenty of seating to enjoy the ocean view or the large, flat-screen TV. It’s a great place to relax after a day of fun at the beach. This space is open to the dining area, so there is plenty of room for your group to enjoy time together. The dining table seats eight, with seating for more at the kitchen counter.
You’ll enjoy cooking in the WELL EQUIPPED KITCHEN with beautiful granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances and a pantry. We want you to feel at home right away, so we have outfitted this kitchen with a blender, toaster, hand mixer, brand new dishes, flatware, professional cookware, Keurig K-Cup coffee maker and a regular drip coffee maker. The pantry is also stocked with a few essentials to get you started like spices, foil, cream, sugar, etc. And while you’re preparing meals, you can still enjoy the stunning views!
BEDROOM #3 – KING MASTER on Main Floor
This private bedroom on the main floor features a KING BED, large dresser, closet, table and reading lamp and a wall-mounted flat-screen TV. It also has an attached full bathroom.
Bathroom #2 on Main Floor
This large bathroom is accessible from the main floor KING MASTER bedroom and the main hallway. It features a stand-up shower, commode and granite top vanity.
You’ll find two luxurious King Master Suites with beautiful travertine floors on the upper floor.
BEDROOM #4 – King Master with Ensuite Bathroom on Upper Floor
This spacious bedroom features two doors to your private deck facing the coast! There’s a brand new KING BED, 2 nightstands with lamps, 2 chairs, a dresser and a large flat-screen TV. You’ll appreciate the huge walk-in closet and room darkening curtains that are great when you want to sleep in or take a nap while on vacation. Leave them open for a stunning view! There is also a private, ensuite bathroom.
Bathroom #3 – Ensuite to King Master (BEDROOM #4) on Upper Floor
This extra-large bathroom features a long granite vanity with double sinks and plenty of storage. You’ll also appreciate the separate glass shower and soaker tub. Even this room has an ocean view!
BEDROOM #5 – KING MASTER with Ensuite Bathroom on Upper Floor
A beautiful 4-poster KING BED is the centerpiece of this private retreat. You’ll appreciate the abundant storage with 2 large dressers, a double closet and two large night stands with reading lamps. There’s also a private ensuite bathroom.
Bathroom #4 – Ensuite to King Master (BEDROOM #5) on Upper Floor
This large bathroom features a beautiful granite top vanity with a single sink, commode and a tub/shower combination.
PERFECT BEACH LOCATION
You’ll be right on the beach…and on Scenic 98 in Miramar Beach. You can walk to several nearby retail shops and restaurants. Right across the street, you’ll find Fanta-Sea Bicycle and Scooter Rental, Paradise Found Beach Shop, Dairy Queen, Stegg’s Pizzeria, Bad Ass Coffee and Emerald Coast Winery. You also have easy access to shopping, restaurants and activities like Destin Commons, a beautiful upscale shopping and entertainment center. It features over 75 shops and restaurants, including Bass Pro Shop, World of Beer, Panera Bread, Uncle Buck`s Fish Bowl & Grill, AMC Theater with IMAX and much more. The Silver Sands Outlet mall is not far for those who enjoy “retail therapy”!
This home has a 2-car garage, plus room for up to 4 additional cars to park in the driveway (depending on the size of the cars.)
We are pet friendly and welcome your dogs in our home. Pre-approval and a $200 + tax pet fee apply.
We will greet you when you arrive and will be here should you need us during your stay. This home is always clean, the linens will always be nice and fresh, and everything is impeccably maintained. You don’t have to worry about finding a home that`s less than advertised. We want our guests to walk into an exceptional home and immediately feel comfortable and relaxed. We pay attention to amenities you expect, such as high-speed internet, nice flat-screen TVs high-definition cable, and more. We also provide items our smaller guests may need like a highchair and pack-n-play.
Since this property is a new listing, reviews have not yet come in, however, if you’d like to see what our guests have to say about our high standards and personal service, please visit (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) #176.
Beachfront: Our home is directly gulf front, no streets to cross, just down the steps off our deck, directly onto the white sand beaches!
Dining: 4 bar stools at breakfast bar
Seating for 7 people at the table
Internet: free hi speed wi fi
Washing Machine / Clothes Dryer
Dishes & Utensils: stocked and ready for the chef!
Dishwasher: large capacity stainless
Kitchen: fully stocked custom kitchen, stainless appliances, granite, counter height bar with stools
Microwave: stainless large capacity
Refrigerator: stainless side by side
Stove: electric, full size and nice!
Satellite / Cable
Deck / Patio: 6 decks and patios!
Parking: parking for 4-5 cars
Sports & Adventure Activities
Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
Book with Confidence!
We know how difficult it is to find a vacation rental to suit your family’s needs, schedules and budget. We’re happy to assist you with the process of finding and booking the right place to stay for your vacation. We don’t leave you hanging—we actually answer our phone and do our best to get back to all email inquiries within an hour (and if you put your phone number into the inquiry form, we will call you)! Unlike many other people who never update their calendars, we always keep ours up-to-date. If this property is booked, be sure to check our other properties by using the Search function on the top left area of this page.
1. INTRODUCTION: We highly recommend you email us PRIOR to reserving online so we can approve your booking in advance. Once you book online, we require a phone conversation with you so we can get to know each other, answer any questions you may have, and ensure this home is a great fit for you. We reserve the right to move you to a more appropriate home, or cancel your reservation if this home will not work. We want to ensure you find exactly what you expected when you arrive.
2. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. CST AND CHECK OUT IS 10 A.M. CST. No early check-ins or late check-outs are allowed.
3. SMOKING: This is a NON SMOKING home. No smoking is allowed at all, including e-cigarettes. If you smoke outside, you must keep all windows and doors closed, and agree to pickup all cigarette butts.
4. MINIMUM AGE: There is a minimum age for renting. Unless approved in writing in advance, we cannot rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by two (2) or more adult guardians or parents. We must meet the adult guardians or parents and see them staying in the home during your entire stay.
5. EXPECTATIONS: You understand that you are renting someone’s private home. You agree to take excellent care of the home and treat it as you would your own.
You understand while this is a vacation area, there may be permanent residents living next door, with children who go to school and parents who have to go to work. You agree to keep noise to a minimum - no loud or late night parties. No throwing things into the yard or pool, or neighboring yards.
No bachelor/ bachelorette parties allowed. Wedding receptions may be held in some homes with prior approval. Please email us in advance.
6. NO DAILY HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE: While linens and bath towels are included in the rental, daily housekeeping service is not included, however it is available at an additional cost.
We do not supply beach towels and do not permit our bath towels to be taken from our properties. We suggest bring beach towels or buy inexpensive ones locally as souvenirs.
7. CANCELLATION POLICY & TRAVEL INSURANCE: Subject to Airbnb`s cancellation policy, all monies paid are non-refundable. There are no refunds for cancellations, change of dates, early check-out, or reservation changes that result in a shortened stay. There are no refunds for weather-related disruptions to your trip, including hurricanes.
We recognize that unforeseen events do occur, which is why we highly recommend Travel Insurance. Please email us for more information about travel insurance.
8. HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY: No cancellation or refunds will be given. We highly recommend you purchase travel insurance.
9. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: Maximum occupancy varies depending on ratio of adults to children and ages of the children. These details are specified in the online description for this property. This applies to guests spending the night as well as visitors anywhere on the property. Please email for clarification prior to booking online.
10. PETS: $200 (minimum) pet fee + tax applies and is paid directly to us after you book online. Dogs are permitted with prior approval - no cats or other pets are allowed. Any unauthorized pets will result in a breach of contract that could result in eviction and loss of all rental monies paid, security deposits, and/or a $200 penalty.
All dogs must be on a leash at all times (it’s the law). Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees. All pets must be up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. All pets are to be treated with Advantage or similar topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival. Neither the rental manager nor the homeowners assume any responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets while on the premises. Renters must abide by all neighborhood pet rules including but not limited to cleaning up after your dog, not leaving your dog unattended, keeping your dog on a leash, and curbing barking.
11. (Walton County) LOCAL TAXES: Airbnb collects and remits Florida state taxes; they do not collect and remit local taxes. Local taxes are paid directly to us after you book online. The current local tax rate for Destin is 5%. Le Jardin guests pay an additional 2.23% for Baytowne Wharf amenities.
11a. (Okaloosa County) LOCAL TAXES: Airbnb collects and remits Florida state taxes and local taxes.
12. DAMAGE WAIVER, SECURITY DEPOSIT, ADDITIONAL FEES AND RESORT AMENITIES: All bookings require either Damage Waiver Insurance or a refundable security deposit paid directly to the property manager after booking on Airbnb. Failure to comply may result in your booking being cancelled. Damage Waiver Insurance is $59 and the security deposit varies depending on the property and length of stay. Please inquire before you book. If the home you book includes a complimentary golf cart, then the guest must purchase damage waiver insurance, have a valid driver’s license, and a copy of their own car insurance policy. If you do not have these three (3) things, then you may be denied use of the golf cart.
Unless otherwise specified in writing, rates do not include any resort or neighborhood fees or other optional fees. This includes, but is not limited to, beach chair service, spa services, tennis and golf, pool heat, golf cart rentals, etc.
Some of these fees can be paid directly to us after you book online, or to the resort as applicable. Please email us prior to booking if you have any questions.
13. SWIMMING POOLS: The use swimming pools are limited to the renters. There are no lifeguards on duty. All bathers are required to observe the posted regulations. By renting a home with a pool, you are taking full responsibility for the safety of all guests and recognize that use of the pool is “at your own risk”.
Pool heat is available for many homes for an extra charge and can be paid directly to us after you book online, or to the resort if applicable. Please email us for clarification prior to booking.
14. PARKING/PARKING PASSES: Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only and is strictly limited to the number of vehicles allowed for the property. No parking on the grass. Any illegally parked cars are subject to fines and towing. Applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
Where applicable, renters must display a parking pass in the vehicle at all times. Failure to display may result in towing of vehicle at renter`s expense.
Most properties cannot accommodate trailers. Some homes do not allow motorcycles. None of our homes can accommodate RV parking. Please email for clarification prior to booking.
15. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of all payments, deposits and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in or may be evicted. Evictions are not subject to any refunds, including damage deposits.
16. CONTRABAND: There are to be NO illegal activities, drugs or contraband used or brought onto the premises at any time. If any evidence is found you will forfeit your ENTIRE security deposit and we will notify the police and you may be evicted. Evictions are not subject to any refunds, this includes damage and security deposits. You are responsible for the actions of everyone in your party.
17. SEWERS: Some of our homes have a sewage pump that can easily get clogged by flushing baby wipes, feminine products, paper towels, etc.
Please DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products, baby wipes, or anything other than toilet paper should be flushed at any time. If it is found that you have improperly flushed items and it clogs the pump, you could be charged the fee to clear out the pump, which typically ranges from two to four hundred dollars ($(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). ACCOMMODATIONS: The home will be in clean and working condition. It is the renter’s responsibility to notify the owner/manager immediately if there are any cleaning or maintenance problems and you agree to allow reasonable access inside the home if necessary to rectify. No compensation will be given for non-working items outside the owner's/manager’s control, including but not limited to power/cable/TV outages, appliance malfunctions or neighborhood amenities. For rentals with a complimentary golf cart - no compensation will be given in the event it is not working during your stay or any portion thereof. For items inside the owner's/manager’s control, the owners/manager will make every attempt to rectify problems that may occur while you are in the home. No refunds or any other compensation will be given for problems that the owner/manager addresses within a reasonable time frame.
19. LIABILITY: The home is privately owned; the owners and rental manager are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The owners and rental manager are not responsible for the loss or theft of personal belongings or valuables during and after your stay. It is the renter’s responsibility to be sure that all personal belongings and valuables are removed from the home at check-out. The owners and rental manager are not responsible for any items left behind.
20. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS: Any exceptions to policies must be approved in writing in advance.
Hold Harmless Clause
By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises. This agreement is made
upon the express condition that Sugar Palm Rentals, Inc. and its employees and agents shall be free from all liabilities and claims for damages and/or suits for or by reason of any injury, or death to any person or
property of you and your guests, agents, employees, or third parties, from any cause or causes whatsoever while in or upon the premises or any part thereof during the term of this agreement or occasioned by any
occupancy or use of said premises or any activity carried on by you and your guests, agents, employees, or third parties. Therefore, in connection herewith, you and your guests, agents, employees, or third parties
hereby agree to indemnify, defend, save, and hold harmless Sugar Palm Rentals, Inc., its agents and employees from all liabilities, charges, expenses and costs on account of or by reason of any such injuries,
deaths, liabilities, claims, suits, attorney`s fees or losses however occurring or damages growing out of the same.
By accepting this agreement, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the above rental policies. Please note that neither Sugar Palm Rentals, Inc. nor the property owner(s) are liable for any injury that may
occur while staying at this property, including but not limited to the use of the pool, grill, Jacuzzi, wagon, and bikes if provided. We are not liable for any disruption of stay due to unforeseen events or weather, including
hurricanes. Our liability is limited to the amount of rent and taxes. We reserve the right to enter the property at any time during your stay and will do our best to give you at least one hour notice if we should
need to do so. If we suspect the maximum occupancy is being exceeded or damage to the property is occurring, we have the right to check on the property and its condition. The acceptor is agreeing to take full
responsibility for any damage to the house that may occur by any guests during the vacation.
I hereby give permission to charge my credit card for this reservation as indicated above. I agree that all rental monies are non-refundable per cancellation terms above. I have read my rights to purchase travel insurance. I also agree that damage charges can be charged to my credit card if damages are incurred during my stay. I agree to hold the owners harmless per hold harmless clause above. By booking this property online I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 62 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Whether you’re looking for a vacation rental for a family getaway, pet friendly vacation, romantic retreat, family reunion, wedding, or corporate retreat, you’ll likely find what you need within our portfolio of properties – we have everything from one-bedroom beachfront condos to large homes with private pools and everything in between. Our vacation homes are held to the absolute highest standards because we don't just rent them, we actually own most of the properties ourselves. The few homes which we do not personally own have been hand-picked so we have consistent standards across all of our properties.
Eliminate the angst associated with researching and reserving vacation rental properties online. At Sugar Palm Vacation Rentals, every booking begins with a phone conversation geared toward pairing you with a vacation home that suits your unique requirements. Our booking process is safe, secure, easy, and honest. Not only do we have a personal conversation with you to answer every question and ensure a smooth reservation, we can guarantee that what you see online is actually what you get when you check in. Unlike other vacation rental companies, we update our properties often and listings, including the photos, regularly so our guests never experience unpleasant surprises.
With more than 20 years of experience in the vacation rental business, we bring an in-depth and detailed understanding of what makes a vacation home or condo rental a memorable part of any vacation experience. Backed by thousands of guests already served, responses to market research surveys, and in-person focus group sessions, we have established and hold all Sugar Palm Vacation Rentals properties accountable for upholding the most rigorous standards for furnishings, maintenance, cleanliness and amenities.
Give us a call to find the perfect home for your vacation, or feel free to explore our vacation rental properties.