If you’ve never been to Jade East Towers before, you are in for a treat. Once you see this gorgeous condo, you’ll never want to vacation anywhere else. This condo is on the 6th floor and features 3 beautiful bedroom suites (King, Queen and 2 Doubles) each with private bathrooms , luxurious finishes throughout and views from every room. This home cannot exceed max occupancy of 10, or 8 adults max.
This is a great home for 1-2 families with children or groups of up to 8 adults max. Guests 16 years and older are considered adults.
If you’ve never been to Jade East Towers before, you are in for a treat. Once you see this gorgeous condo, you’ll never want to vacation anywhere else. This condo is on the 6th floor and features 3 beautiful bedroom suites (King, Queen and 2 Doubles) each with private bathrooms , luxurious finishes throughout and views from every room.
This condo has just been completely remodeled and professionally decorated! You can see that all the improvements were made with our guests in mind, including new flooring, lighting, appliances, fresh paint throughout, new furniture, rugs & custom draperies, upgraded Egyptian Cotton Sheets, all new quilts, and all new kitchen items including professional cookware, Keurig K-cup coffee maker and more.
The open floor plan of this condo features spacious living areas with floor-to-ceiling windows that allow the light & Gulf views to fill the rooms. The comfortably elegant new furnishings in the living area provide plenty of seating for everyone to relax and enjoy the views. A roomy sectional (with a sleeper) and two comfy side chairs invite you to settle into that vacation frame of mind. The 50" Smart TV is mounted above a stunning, contemporary cabinet, and there’s also a Blu-ray player, in case you want to unwind with a favorite movie, and a Bluetooth receiver with speakers to enjoy your own music selections. You'll appreciate the FREE DEDICATED WiFi.(the rest of Jade East is on a public WiFi network.). There`s even a wireless printer, just in case you need it during your stay.
When you want to smell the sea air as you enjoy the view, step out onto the large balcony with stunning 180-degree beach views. Enjoy your morning coffee or dinner al fresco at the large table and chairs; the sunrise and sunset views are just breathtaking!
It may be hard to get you back inside – but when dinner’s ready, you’ll want to be the first one seated at the beautiful, glass-top dining table. The table seats 6 people in lush, upholstered chairs, and there is seating for more on comfortable leather stools at the bar.
The Brand New custom kitchen has spacious cabinets, Quartz counters, tile back splash, and brand new stainless steel appliances, pleasing the chef in any family! You will appreciate the under-cabinet lighting and the abundant cabinet and counter space – there’s even a pantry for more storage. We want you to feel at home, so we have thoughtfully equipped this kitchen - everything is brand new! You’ll find a toaster, hand mixer, blender, a crock pot, plenty of dishes, flatware, professional cookware, Keurig K-Cup coffee maker and a regular drip coffee maker. The pantry is also stocked with a few essentials to get you started like spices, foil, cream, sugar, etc.
KING MASTER SUITE WITH OCEAN VIEWS – Bedroom #1
This incredible master bedroom has floor to ceiling windows on two sides so that you can enjoy the view from the brand new king Bed and wake up to amazing views of the Gulf. You also have a sliding door to the balcony, so you can slip out and enjoy the ocean air and views anytime. Your bed will be made with super-soft Egyptian cotton sheets, new fluffy pillows and a brand new luxurious quilt. But, in case you do not want to wake up too early, we also have brand new room-darkening draperies. There are two night stands with reading lamps, as well as a 32" Smart TV. There’s a lovely cane chair near the window to relax and enjoy the view, as well as a convenient bench at the foot of the bed. There’s also an extra-large walk-in closet in the luxurious attached bathroom.
This incredibly spacious bathroom is attached to King Master Suite (Bedroom #1) and features new custom tile work throughout, an extra-large Quartz vanity with two rectangular vessel sinks and a private commode. You’ll appreciate the inviting jetted tub, large custom glass shower, big fluffy bath towels, personal hair dryer and the very generous space in the closet, which features built-in drawers. You`ll find an iron & ironing board there too.
SUITE WITH 2 DOUBLE BEDS – bedroom #2
This bright and spacious bedroom is in the center of the condo and has 2 brand new full-size beds with super-soft Egyptian cotton sheets, and lovely new quilts. It has a large window with distant views of the bay and a 40" Smart TV. The windows are dressed with beautiful custom draperies that, when closed, allow for sleeping late or catching a nap while on vacation. A double closet and large dresser provide ample space for your things. Your full bath is next door and you can close the pocket door to the hallway for a totally private suite.
This well-appointed bathroom includes a new pedestal sink, commode and beautiful tile tub/shower combination. You’ll also welcome the large, fluffy bath towels and personal hair dryer in this bathroom. It’s located next to the Suite with 2 Double Beds (Bedroom #2); you can choose to close the pocket door to the hallway for a private suite, or leave it open to the hallway.
QUEEN MASTER SUITE – Bedroom #3
This lovely, private bedroom at the front of the condo features a custom Queen Canopy Bed with 100% Egyptian cotton sheets, beautiful new quilt and a 32" Smart TV. Double windows with distant views of the Bay, and room-darkening curtains make it easy to sleep in or catch a mid-day nap while on vacation. Two bedside tables with reading lamps and a large dresser and double closet add to the comfortable features in this room. An attached full bath completes this lovely private retreat within this amazing vacation home.
Attached to Queen Master Suite (Bedroom #3), this bathroom has a Quartz vanity with gorgeous glass vessel sink, commode and custom tile tub/shower combination. You’ll also appreciate the big, fluffy bath towels and a personal hair dryer in this beautiful private space.
There’s also a new, full-size washer and dryer in this home for your convenience.
Jade East Towers is a unique resort located right on the beach in the heart of Destin. Enjoy an evening game of tennis on the lighted tennis court, get some exercise on the basketball court, or take a stroll down the beach… it’s all up to you! Private parking, a gated entrance, pool & hot tub are amenities you’ll enjoy while staying at this premiere resort location.
Don’t wait as this unit books up fast! Contact us to schedule your vacation in Paradise!
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE!
We’re local and personally keep this home in top shape. It’s always clean, the linens will always be nice and everything is impeccably maintained. You don’t have to worry about finding a home that’s less than advertised. We’re going to greet you when you check-in and we will be here if you need us during your stay.
1. INTRODUCTION: We highly recommend you email us PRIOR to reserving online so we can approve your booking in advance. Once you book online, we require a phone conversation with you so we can get to know each other, answer any questions you may have, and ensure this home is a great fit for you. We reserve the right to move you to a more appropriate home, or cancel your reservation if this home will not work. We want to ensure you find exactly what you expected when you arrive.
2. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. CST AND CHECK OUT IS 10 A.M. CST. No early check-ins or late check-outs are allowed.
3. SMOKING: This is a NON SMOKING home. No smoking is allowed at all, including e-cigarettes. If you smoke outside, you must keep all windows and doors closed, and agree to pickup all cigarette butts.
4. MINIMUM AGE: There is a minimum age for renting. Unless approved in writing in advance, we cannot rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by two (2) or more adult guardians or parents. We must meet the adult guardians or parents and see them staying in the home during your entire stay.
5. EXPECTATIONS: You understand that you are renting someone’s private home. You agree to take excellent care of the home and treat it as you would your own.
You understand while this is a vacation area, there may be permanent residents living next door, with children who go to school and parents who have to go to work. You agree to keep noise to a minimum - no loud or late night parties. No throwing things into the yard or pool, or neighboring yards.
No bachelor/ bachelorette parties allowed. Wedding receptions may be held in some homes with prior approval. Please email us in advance.
6. NO DAILY HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE: While linens and bath towels are included in the rental, daily housekeeping service is not included, however it is available at an additional cost.
We do not supply beach towels and do not permit our bath towels to be taken from our properties. We suggest bring beach towels or buy inexpensive ones locally as souvenirs.
7. CANCELLATION POLICY & TRAVEL INSURANCE: Subject to Airbnb`s cancellation policy, all monies paid are non-refundable. There are no refunds for cancellations, change of dates, early check-out, or reservation changes that result in a shortened stay. There are no refunds for weather-related disruptions to your trip, including hurricanes.
We recognize that unforeseen events do occur, which is why we highly recommend Travel Insurance. Please email us for more information about travel insurance.
8. HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY: No cancellation or refunds will be given. We highly recommend you purchase travel insurance.
9. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: Maximum occupancy varies depending on ratio of adults to children and ages of the children. These details are specified in the online description for this property. This applies to guests spending the night as well as visitors anywhere on the property. Please email for clarification prior to booking online.
10. PETS: This property strictly forbids renter's pets. Guests may NOT bring pets. A $500 penalty will be charged if there is evidence of any unauthorized pets in the property and may result in eviction by the condominium association. (Please note: owners are allowed to bring their own dogs; the condo is not guaranteed to be pet allergen free.)
11. (Walton County) LOCAL TAXES: Airbnb collects and remits Florida state taxes; they do not collect and remit local taxes. Local taxes are paid directly to us after you book online. The current local tax rate for Destin is 5%. Le Jardin guests pay an additional 2.23% for Baytowne Wharf amenities.
11a. (Okaloosa County) LOCAL TAXES: Airbnb collects and remits Florida state taxes and local taxes.
12. DAMAGE WAIVER, SECURITY DEPOSIT, ADDITIONAL FEES AND RESORT AMENITIES: All bookings require either Damage Waiver Insurance or a refundable security deposit paid directly to the property manager after booking on Airbnb. Failure to comply may result in your booking being cancelled. Damage Waiver Insurance is $59 and the security deposit varies depending on the property and length of stay. Please inquire before you book. If the home you book includes a complimentary golf cart, then the guest must purchase damage waiver insurance, have a valid driver’s license, and a copy of their own car insurance policy. If you do not have these three (3) things, then you may be denied use of the golf cart.
Unless otherwise specified in writing, rates do not include any resort or neighborhood fees or other optional fees. This includes, but is not limited to, beach chair service, spa services, tennis and golf, pool heat, golf cart rentals, etc.
Some of these fees can be paid directly to us after you book online, or to the resort as applicable. Please email us prior to booking if you have any questions.
13. SWIMMING POOLS: The use swimming pools are limited to the renters. There are no lifeguards on duty. All bathers are required to observe the posted regulations. By renting a home with a pool, you are taking full responsibility for the safety of all guests and recognize that use of the pool is “at your own risk”.
Pool heat is available for many homes for an extra charge and can be paid directly to us after you book online, or to the resort if applicable. Please email us for clarification prior to booking.
14. PARKING/PARKING PASSES: Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only and is strictly limited to the number of vehicles allowed for the property. No parking on the grass. Any illegally parked cars are subject to fines and towing. Applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
Where applicable, renters must display a parking pass in the vehicle at all times. Failure to display may result in towing of vehicle at renter`s expense.
Most properties cannot accommodate trailers. Some homes do not allow motorcycles. None of our homes can accommodate RV parking. Please email for clarification prior to booking.
15. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of all payments, deposits and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in or may be evicted. Evictions are not subject to any refunds, including damage deposits.
16. CONTRABAND: There are to be NO illegal activities, drugs or contraband used or brought onto the premises at any time. If any evidence is found you will forfeit your ENTIRE security deposit and we will notify the police and you may be evicted. Evictions are not subject to any refunds, this includes damage and security deposits. You are responsible for the actions of everyone in your party.
17. SEWERS: Some of our homes have a sewage pump that can easily get clogged by flushing baby wipes, feminine products, paper towels, etc.
Please DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products, baby wipes, or anything other than toilet paper should be flushed at any time. If it is found that you have improperly flushed items and it clogs the pump, you could be charged the fee to clear out the pump, which typically ranges from two to four hundred dollars ($(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). ACCOMMODATIONS: The home will be in clean and working condition. It is the renter’s responsibility to notify the owner/manager immediately if there are any cleaning or maintenance problems and you agree to allow reasonable access inside the home if necessary to rectify. No compensation will be given for non-working items outside the owner's/manager’s control, including but not limited to power/cable/TV outages, appliance malfunctions or neighborhood amenities. For rentals with a complimentary golf cart - no compensation will be given in the event it is not working during your stay or any portion thereof. For items inside the owner's/manager’s control, the owners/manager will make every attempt to rectify problems that may occur while you are in the home. No refunds or any other compensation will be given for problems that the owner/manager addresses within a reasonable time frame.
19. LIABILITY: The home is privately owned; the owners and rental manager are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The owners and rental manager are not responsible for the loss or theft of personal belongings or valuables during and after your stay. It is the renter’s responsibility to be sure that all personal belongings and valuables are removed from the home at check-out. The owners and rental manager are not responsible for any items left behind.
20. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS: Any exceptions to policies must be approved in writing in advance.
Hold Harmless Clause
By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises. This agreement is made
upon the express condition that Sugar Palm Rentals, Inc. and its employees and agents shall be free from all liabilities and claims for damages and/or suits for or by reason of any injury, or death to any person or
property of you and your guests, agents, employees, or third parties, from any cause or causes whatsoever while in or upon the premises or any part thereof during the term of this agreement or occasioned by any
occupancy or use of said premises or any activity carried on by you and your guests, agents, employees, or third parties. Therefore, in connection herewith, you and your guests, agents, employees, or third parties
hereby agree to indemnify, defend, save, and hold harmless Sugar Palm Rentals, Inc., its agents and employees from all liabilities, charges, expenses and costs on account of or by reason of any such injuries,
deaths, liabilities, claims, suits, attorney`s fees or losses however occurring or damages growing out of the same.
By accepting this agreement, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the above rental policies. Please note that neither Sugar Palm Rentals, Inc. nor the property owner(s) are liable for any injury that may
occur while staying at this property, including but not limited to the use of the pool, grill, Jacuzzi, wagon, and bikes if provided. We are not liable for any disruption of stay due to unforeseen events or weather, including
hurricanes. Our liability is limited to the amount of rent and taxes. We reserve the right to enter the property at any time during your stay and will do our best to give you at least one hour notice if we should
need to do so. If we suspect the maximum occupancy is being exceeded or damage to the property is occurring, we have the right to check on the property and its condition. The acceptor is agreeing to take full
responsibility for any damage to the house that may occur by any guests during the vacation.
I hereby give permission to charge my credit card for this reservation as indicated above. I agree that all rental monies are non-refundable per cancellation terms above. I have read my rights to purchase travel insurance. I also agree that damage charges can be charged to my credit card if damages are incurred during my stay. I agree to hold the owners harmless per hold harmless clause above. By booking this property online I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement.