The apartment is new, comfortable, hospitable, and family-friendly environment in the center of Rome in the neighborhood of Prati. Thanks to the blend of some “antique” decor elements, contemporary finishes providing you a breath of Urban Style.
The apartment is new and freshly refurbished; you will find a comfortable, hospitable, and family-friendly environment in the center of Rome in the neighborhood of Prati. Thanks to the blend of some “antique” decor elements, contemporary finishes and architectural solutions, you will experience a cozy and intimate environment while also providing you a breath of Urban Style, even if you are only a few steps away from the Cupolone (This is what we call St. Peter's Dome in Rome).
In addition, those who love jogging, running, or walking in the green, can do it in the enchanting and picturesque setting of wooded gardens of Castel Sant'Angelo, only 5 minutes from the apartment.
The apartment is about 70 square meters and consists of an entrance hall, a large kitchen, a bathroom, a comfortable living room and two large bedrooms.
The kitchen is very well equipped with an oven, freezer, dishwasher and a microwave to warm foods or prepare new ones in minutes. An old blackboard on the wall will allow you to record information to remember, such as times and shopping lists.
The bathroom has a sink, toilet and bidet. A comfortable and spacious shower and a newly installed boiler, ensures a constant supply of hot water, where you can relax after a day visiting our city. We provide a complete set of bath towels, accessories and a hair dryer.
The apartment has an independent heating system for the winter days which will allow us to provide our guests with the optimal temperature in the apartment, depending on our guests’ needs .
In the summer days, you can count on our air conditioning system, which can be adjusted at your leisure.
We provide complete accessories, such as an iron, a washing machine, and clothes. There is a LED 32” full HD television in every room.
The apartment offers a kitchenette with an electric cooker and a fridge/freezer. For a reviving breakfast or an intimate dinner, the apartment offers a quiet balcony which will be at your disposal. A slate wall is part of the indoor decor. Feel free to write down your schedule, your sightseeing plans or your shopping list. For your convenience, you will find an iron, a washing machine, a drying rack, a summer/winter air conditioning system and a 32" HD LED TV. In the small but refined bathroom, there is a sink, a toilet, a bidet and a comfortable walk-in shower. Towels and hairdryer are also available.
In addition to check-in and check-out, our presence will be assured whenever required to meet your needs.
The apartment is easily accessible.
For those arriving by plane:
1) on request, we organize transfer services from airports to the apartment at a price of 60 euro;
2) an authorized taxi from the Leonardo da Vinci will take you to the apartment at a fixed price of 48 Euros; from Ciampino airport the rate is 30 Euros;
3) from Leonardo da Vinci airport named with the code FCO (the railway station is located in front of arrival terminal 3) there are two trains to Termini Station:
- With the Leonardo Express train which arrives at Termini Station in 31 minutes, with departures every half hour from 06:30 to 23:38 at a cost of a single ticket 14 Euro each way;
- Bus companies depart from Terminal 2 and 3 (depending on the airline), with ticket costs ranging from € 4 to € 8 (for example TERRAVISION, FCO airport terminal 3 - Termini station from 05:35 to 23:00 cost 4 euro).
The BUS SHUTTLE is very confortable that the airport will take a two-minute walk from the apartment, getting off at Via Crescenzio, 2. The one-way cost is 6 € (11 € per round trip)
4) From Ciampino airport you can get to Termini station by taking the bus (collection point is in front of the international departures), for example, with the TERRAVISION, the cost is 4 euro; it is open from 8.15 to 00.15 and departures coincide exactly with flight arrivals.
Alternatively, you can reach the line "A" Metro, ANAGNINA with the bus line COTRAL or dell'ATRAL, with a run of about 15 minutes.
For those arriving by train:
- From Termini station (station with passage of trains and subway) taking the "A" line subway towards Battistini, getting off at Lepanto; from here, walk along Via Marcantonio Colonna, a 5-minute walk to the apartment;
- Tiburtina station, first take the "B" line of the metro to TERMINI and then take the "A" line and get off at Lepanto (see above).
For more information please visit the websites:
ATRAL - (URL HIDDEN)
ROME AIRPORT BUS - (URL HIDDEN)
TERRAVISION - (URL HIDDEN)
SHUTTLE BUS - (URL HIDDEN)
Arriving by car: public parking, it is well regulated:
- In parking lots bordered by blue lines, it is paid from 8:00 to 20:00 and costs 1 euro per hour; however, paying € 4 you are entitled to eight hours of parking. At the corners of the main streets you can find the ticket-machine and buy the ticket; you have to display your receipt for parking on the dashboard of the car, always.
- In parking lots bordered by white stripes, you are entitled to three hours of free parking, exhibiting the parking disc showing the arrival time.
Very close to the apartment, parking spaces are guarded by the hour in which they can leave their car. Daily rates for such parking spaces are posted and vary from company to company.
- PARKING Piazza Cavour (parcheg(URL HIDDEN) - Piazza Cavour
Hourly rate: first hour € 2.80 - hours after the first, EUR 2.20.
Daily rate day: from 8:00 to 20:00 Price EUR 18; night fare: from 20:00 to 8:00 price € 12.
Parking for 24 hours price 24 euro.
- HORACE GARAGE PARKING - Via Orazio 23 - Tel. (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
- GARAGE - Via Dei Gracchi 140 - Tel. (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Smoking is prohibited inside the apartment, for respect and safety reasons and to prevent fire risk.
Please have an attitude in keeping with, and respectful of, the environment and the other tenants of the building.
Upon arrival, all guests are to present a valid ID document (passport, national ID card or driving license) for registration. Please note that upon check-out each guest has to pay cash, the Tourist Tax, as requested by the Roma Capitale authority. The Tourist Tax Rate is: €3.50 per person, per night.
Check-in from 3:00 pm with the delivery of the keys.
Check-out by 10:00 am with the return of keys.
We will try to accommodate your request and change the check-in time if needed.
If the times required will be very far from those reported, a fee will be required in cash, at the check-in of 20 € from 19.00 to 21.00 and 30 € from 21.01 to 23:00 and 40€ from 23.01 onwards.
Full apartment cleaning and changing sheets and towels will be made, in the event of stays longer than 7 days, every week. The cleaning fee, payable in cash at the check-in, is € 30.
Aò is waiting for you!
Ciao, sono Daniele e con mio fratello Simone e il nostro amico Paolo abbiamo deciso di intraprendere questa attività per il gusto di conoscere persone, di instaurare amicizie e sinergie, mettendo a frutto quello che abbiamo imparato nelle nostre professioni e nei nostri numerosi viaggi. Io lavoro nel settore impiantistico mentre Simone e Paolo sono architetti e quindi ci è venuto naturale organizzare gli spazi e lavorare sulla particolarità degli ambienti, degli arredi e delle finiture, in modo da catturare e deliziare ospiti esigenti e amanti del design. L'idea è quella di creare ambienti confortevoli, familiari ma nello stesso tempo ricercati e particolari, perché pensiamo che anche l'occhio voglia la sua parte. Siamo dei ragazzi socievoli, degli amici molto affiatati, uniti da un amore viscerale per questa città e per chi voglia scoprirla. Ci accomunano la voglia di fare e di metterci in gioco, la passione per la musica, per l'arte, l'architettura e il design. Tutti e tre amiamo viaggiare e divertirci. Il nostro logo è la sintesi stessa della romanità, aò (acronimo di apartment office) è una parola molto usata a Roma e racchiude in sé il senso di amicizia, fratellanza e intimità del vivere quotidiano. È un saluto, un identificativo, è come dire: "Ciao, ci sono. Sono qui per te."
Hello, my name is Daniele. My brother Simone, our friend Paolo and I have decided to start this business, driven by the pleasure of meeting people and making new friends and connections. We want to make the most of what we learnt from our work and our travelling experiences. I am a plant engineer while both Simone and Paolo are architects. It was natural for us to organise the spaces and take particular interest in the setting and the decor in order to seduce and delight every design-lover guest. The idea is to create comfortable and homely environments, enhanced by a refined design... because looks does count. We are sociable and very close friends, sharing the same passionate love for this city and for those who want to discover it. The three of us have a passion for music, art, architecture, design, travelling and enjoying life, but we also share the same spirit of enterprise and aim to put ourselves on the line. Our logo is the synthesis of our Roman essence. The word Aò (which happens to be also the acronym for Apartment Office) is a very used word in Rome and encapsulates the everyday life sense of friendship, brotherhood and intimacy. It's a way of greeting, an identification mark, as much as to say “Hi, I am here for you.”