Superb high-end open-concept loft within a modern building in the heart of the Old Montreal, on the quiet & lovely Sainte-Helene street - footsteps away from Square-Victoria metro, Downtown, the Old Port, Lachine Canal's bike path and the charming restaurants/cafés of St-Paul & McGill streets.
- 2nd floor unit, view of the street
- Open concept loft with 1 closed bedroom with french sliding doors and a queen-size bed (sleeps 2)
- Single space futon, comfortable to sleep on for a 3rd guest (sleeps 1, additional cost)
- Clean towels and sheets provided.
- Compact modern kitchen with granite countertop, ceramic glass cooktop, embedded fridge & dishwasher
- Trendy urban bathroom with multi-jet shower
- Exotic wood floors, 11 ft. ceiling and five 9 ft. windows - lots of light!
- Embedded storage in the kitchen and bedroom
- Wall-mounted air conditionning
- Superb "zen" terrace on the roof with water pond, showers, long chairs for sunbathing, BBQ area with tables and chairs
Born & raised in Montreal. Ex-mechanical engineer, now full-time artist/musician. Traveling & touring frequently. Sometimes I might need a place to stay & sometimes you might be able to stay at my place.