A modern apartment In the heart of the city. Just outside your door is everything! Nice restaurants and bars where locals hangout. 2 minutes to Nevsky Prospekt, the metro, as well as all the major sights and museums of the city. The train station is less than 10 minutes away by foot. Ideal location! This is an upper-class neighborhood with security, nice entrance, and well maintained building. We have all amenities.
A modern apartment In the heart of the city. Just outside your door is everything! Nice restaurants and bars where locals hangout. 2 minutes to Nevsky Prospekt, the metro, as well as all the major sights and museums of the city. Ideal location! Less than 10 minutes walk from Moscow train station if you are arriving or leaving by train.
The apartment is very large and can host up to 8 people. 2 large bedrooms with king size beds with 2 guest rooms with sofa beds.
The bathroom has a bath/ shower and washing machine. There is wifi throughout the apartment, cable tv, a lift and full amenities.
For your convenience we have provided everything you need: shower gel, shampoo, hair dryer, iron, washing machine, and even slippers.
The apartment is always cleaned professionally after each guest and
we use a professional laundry service and you will be provided fresh towels.
Your day will start right in the center of the city. Put your walking shoes on and open the door. All the sites are just outside your door. In the evening, you can eat in great restaurants nearby. If you decide you want to go out for the night and grab a drink at the local bars and clubs you can safely and quickly get home.
We (My colleagues and I) are always ready to answer your questions!
We will tell you about the most delicious restaurants, where to go in the evening- theaters, museums, exhibitions. We can help you with taxis as well.
There is free parking on the street in front of the apartment or paid secure parking nearby.
I worked in many countries including the USA, France, and Sweden I have a lot of respect for my guests and I try to do the very best for you. You can ask me about tours and transfers as well.
Cable TV. Stereo system.
Free Wi-Fi internet, Satellite tv., clothes washer, full kitchen, coffee maker and tea pot, stove, and oven. Shampoo, shower gel and a hair dryer provided. Fresh towels and linens also provided. Iron & board.
We are available to our guests throughout their stay. If you have any questions or problems please contact us. We can also offer transfers, excursions, guides, and more for a surcharge. We have excellent pre-arranged or custom excursions. Just ask!
I can also provide you with the following:
Visa support (invitation and registration) for a surcharge. Airport/ Train/ bus station transfers. Tours. Guides. Russian language lessons and translations. Supplemental charges apply and are due at time of service. 24 hour check-in.
I can provide a baby crib when requested in advance. Price is 1000 rubles for the period of stay.
If we do not have other any guests we can allow you to stay later if you are waiting for your train or plane.
English Text below Russian
Квартира отличная и я думаю, что в ней Вы будете чувствовать себя комфортно. Пожалуйста, относитесь к ней бережно.
1. Относитесь с уважением к соседям. Закон запрещает шуметь после 22 часов.
2. Размещение домашних животных не допускается.
3. Курение запрещено в квартире и на балконе.
4. Выключите технику (обогреватель и кондиционер, кофеварку, плиту и т.д.), а так же, не забудьте выключить свет перед уходом.
5. Если что-то ломается, пожалуйста, сообщите нам мне об этом незамедлительно.
6. Эта квартира не предназначена для вечеринок любого формата, мальчишников и т.д.
7. При заезде необходимо предоставить документ удостоверяющий личность.
*Если Вы нарушаете данные правила, я оставляю за собой право аннулировать бронирование немедленно без материального возмещения.
Please feel very comfortable in the apartment and please remember that it is a very nice apartment and to keep it that way.
1. Respect the neighbors. Russian law prohibits loud noise after 22:00 (10:00pm).
3. Absolutely no Smoking
4. Turn off appliances (heating, coffee maker, stove, etc.) and lights when leaving the apartment.
5. Do not throw anything in the toilet
6. If something needs fixed please call me immediately.
7. This apartment is not for events, bachelor or bachelorette parties, or other parties as such.
8. Please present identification when you check-in.
9. Key replacement 1000 rubles.
* If you violate these rules I reserve the right to cancel the reservation immediately and without refund.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 64 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Hi my name is Daria!
I speak English, Russian, and French )
I enjoy traveling and meeting new people. I also work with one of the largest tour companies in Russia for tourists coming to Russia. If you have any questions concerning what to see, where to eat, or how to get somewhere, then I'm the person to ask.
I hope you have a great time in Saint Petersburg and I look forward to meeting you here. I will do my best to make your stay great. You will love the apartment and location! Everything is new and modern, in the center, and very comfortable!