This brand-new & charming flat with private garden can host up to 4 people. It is perfectly located in the heart of Luxembourg-City - just a stone's throw away from the country's main train & bus station "GARE-Centrale" - in a quiet side-street of "Bonnevoie" which is a lively, multicultural, creative & central residential neighbourhood.
With it's great central location & all the amenities, it is the perfect place to stay for short-, mid- & long-term (business) trips and to discover Luxembourg!
This modern & cosy apartment on the 1st floor of a small 3-unit residency is conveniently located and comes with a (smokers-friendly) balcony including a table & 2 chairs as well as with direct access to a private garden!
It has a cosy bedroom with french balcony, 140x200cm-queen-size-double-bed, wardrobe with mirror, chair & small desk. There is a bathroom with a shower, toilet, lavatory & mirror. Guests can also use the washing & drying machines in the basement.
The apartment's highlight is probably the very functional open-kitchen-living-room-area that contains: the L-shaped bar-kitchen with induction-cooker, dishes & dishwasher, microwave & oven, big fridge & freezer, kettle & coffee-machine, dining board & 4 bar-stools; a table with seats for 4 persons & a big flat screen SMART-TV.
It also includes an L-shaped couch with seats for up to 5 people that easily folds into a second 140x200cm-queen-size-sofabed. So the apartment is also well suited to host a couple with kids or two couples at a time, at least for a weekend or so...
Guests will get their own keys & will have the entire apartment for themselves during the stay. Guests are allowed to access all the parts of the apartment as mentioned above & shown on the pictures.
(There is another locked door to my own private bedroom which is off limits: guests are NOT allowed to access it.)
Normally, on arrival guests will receive the keys & instructions from myself, but during the stay, I will be staying some 35 km away in a small town in Luxembourg's beautiful countryside.
My work place is located in Luxembourg-City, so I can be available at the apartment on weekday afternoons IF needed. Guests can also try to reach me via mobile phone or e-mail & I'll try to do my best to provide them with the advice, information or help they need.
Because of the apartment's very central location in Luxembourg-City, those who are VERY sensitive to sound could be bothered during daytime by the noise of birds, planes, construction sites, cars, neighbours, etc.
During their stay, guests will have the apartment for their own. But as I'm the owner & work close-by, I might pass during the day to access the letter-mailbox, the basement, the garage or the garden to do the things that need to be done on the property (i.e. cutting the gras).
In (the very unlikely) case that I should need to get into the apartment itself to fix something or to access the locked bedroom (some of my stuff is stored in there), I will TRY to inform guests well in advance to guarantee them a maximum of privacy.
- Do NOT register yourself as a (permanent) resident at my address without my permission!
- Do NOT allow access to the apartment/building to any unexpected strangers!
- In case somebody asks who you are, please tell them that you are just a friend of mine who is temporarily staying at my apartment!
- RESPECT the material & stuff: Don't break anything & in case you do, please report it to me immediately! Try to keep everything clean & tidy!
- Be extra careful not to touch & ruin the white walls inside the whole building, especially when taking your luggage through the staircase or using the office chair in the bedroom!
- Smoking outside only!
- Don't drink the decorating private liquor from the bar vitrine!
- No excessive use of alcohol or other drugs on the property!
- No pets & other unauthorized guests allowed!
- No partying inside the apartment or in the garden!
- RESPECT the neighbors: appropriate volume, especially from 10pm-10am! In case you're receiving/meeting somebody at the apartment, please give them very detailed instructions where to ring & go in order to avoid disturbing & annoying the neighbors!
- In case you stay longer than a week, please give the indoor plants some water once in a while!
- Try to recycle your trash & limit the traces you leave!
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 4 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น