New Upgrades! Relax and enjoy a quiet, clean, and cozy suite! The suite is 350 sq ft and contains: queen bed, sofa extending into a full size bed, bathroom, walk-in closet, tv with basic cable & chromecast, desk, mini-fridge, microwave, and keurig. It has a private locked entrance that is through the back of garage. The neighborhood is gated and quiet. 5 minutes from the hwy, you can get to any part of Atlanta in 15 minutes. Please view the picture gallery and read the listing in it's entirety.
A first floor private master suite outfitted with quality amenities. The queen sized bed comfortably fit 2 adults, and the sofa extends into a full size bed than can fit 2 average/small sized adults.
All linens for both beds are provided, and 3 towels per person (2 body, 1 hand).
Some of the perks are:
- Privacy & Security: You have the whole first floor to yourself with an entrance through the front door. The room is located through the back of the garage, much like a mother-in-law suite. The neighborhood is gated and quiet.
- Desk and office chair with plenty of outlets for all your electronics
- TV with basic cable and chromecast for streaming movies or shows
- Large walk in closet with hangers, iron, and ironing board. Extra blankets and towels.
- Bathroom has a tub/shower, and is stocked with soap, shampoo, lotion, toothpaste, cotton balls/swabs and towels
- Microwave and mini-fridge in the room, with plates, cups, plastic ware, and napkins, and bottles of water
- Keurig with coffee, creamer, and tea
You'll have access to the first and second floors of the house. Your suite is located on the first floor. The second floor is the shared living room, kitchen, dining room, and deck. In addition to the your suite, you have access to the following:
- Living Room: watching basic cable TV or cast to Chromecast
- Kitchen/Dining Room: all the necessities for your cooking needs
- Deck: take your morning coffee outside and enjoy the serene view
- Washer/Dryer: you may use the washer and dryer on the third floor, but please ask ahead of time
I like to give my guests their privacy and space. You likely won't see me around the house, but I'm always available by call or text. Happy to suggest activities or make your stay more comfortable.
Due to parking restrictions in my neighborhood, only 1 guest visitor parking spot will be provided for you.
1. Treat my house and my neighbors with respect.
2. Keep the room and common areas clean (throw away your trash, etc.)
3. Quiet hours are after 10pm on weekdays, after 11:30 on weekends.
4. No additional guests (without pre-approval), no parties, and no drugs.
5. One car per booking. Additional cars *cannot* be parked in the neighborhood.
6. No burning candles, incense, or smoke of any sort.
7. $50 dollar fine for losing the parking permit or the gate remote (It's extremely difficult to get new ones).
8. Children are allowed, but beware that this house is not baby proof (outlets are not covered, glass tables in the living room, etc)
ตั้งแต่วันที่ 27 ตุลาคม 2017 - 28 ตุลาคม 2017 จำนวนคืนขั้นต่ำคือ 1 คืน
"The best things in life are the people we love, the places we've been, and the memories we've made along the way".
I have a bad case of wanderlust and an adventurous streak. I love sports - ask me about tennis, ultimate frisbee, or american football! Though I am a vegetarian, I'm a foodie and love to try new restaurants, the more local the better. I'll try anything once, for the experience. I love to read and I own quite a collection of entrepreneurial and fiction books. I never stop learning - languages, business, tech, art, etc. Technology, startups, and software is both my passion and my profession. Ask me about travels, books, business!
If you have me as a guest, you're likely not going to see much of me, as I'll always be out and about. I'm respectful of your home and property, quiet, and clean.
If you have me as a host, it's not uncommon for us to meet only once during your stay. I have a busy schedule, but I'm always available by text or call if you need anything.