* 2 bedroom home, accommodates 6 adults
*The entire house is air-conditioned
*Washing machine on site
*Hot and cold shower available
*Safety deposit box onsite
*Flat screen TV with satellite
*Internet via router
*24/7 security officer on patrol
*Conveniently located National high way, easy for public transportation
*5min to Sibulan pier, going to Oslob for whale-shark watching
*7min from Dumanguete Airport, by tricycle
*15min to Dumaguete City, by tricycle. Fare P10.00 per person
The two bedroom townhouse has also have two covered outdoor spaces; a front porch with bench seating for 5-6 and a second floor (Back porch) observation deck. It is a two story, two-bed room town home. Bedrooms are on the second floor. The bathroom, consisting of a toilet, vanity and cold & hot shower, are on the first floor along with the main living space consisting of a queen sized sleeper sofa, dining area and kitchen.
The main living space has a medium sized flat screen TV with satellite TV service. And a sofa bed, electric fan in addition with the air-condition unit.
Internet connection, wifi via router
Full kitchen amenities; such as stove, hot water kettle, rice cooker, refrigerator, thermos, cookware and table settings, water dispenser & 1 water jug free. Please purchase your drinking water supply after the one free jug provided.
Additionally, Have washing machine in the kitchen area.
The community has on-site 24/7 security.
Parking is limited and the property does not have a reserved parking spot. Parking is available on the street infront of the property.
Garbage service pick up every afternoon onsite.
* Kids under 4yrs old is free (don't include into the number of guest staying in the house)
* Guests will have full access to the property as the whole unit will be exclusively yours.
* Internet access, WiFi via router.
* We will provide you a list of tourist list recommendations, just provide me your email address.
*Their is No restaurant near by. Have a convenient store next door.
*Easy access to public transportation, outside the subdivision is the National high way going to the city and going to North towards Sibulan pier to Oslob for whale watching, Baculod and more
Tourism destinations in the area:
* OCEAN 24 - Hot spring (Valencia) 35-40 minutes
* RED ROCK -Water falls (Valencia)-30-35 minutes
* FOREST CAMP - Cold nature spring (Valencia) 30-35 minutes
* TWIN LAKE - Balinsasayaw (Sibulan) 45-55 minutes
* SEA FOREST - Kids friendly swimming pools (Sibulan) 10-15 minutes
* ISLAND BAR - White sand Manjuyod (Bais City) 1hr or more
* Whale Shark Watching (Oslob)- less than 1 hour - travel time
* Tiera Alta Resort (Valencia)- 45 -50 minutes
* Apo Island Dive Resort (Dauin)- 1 hr & 30 minutes
* Sumilon Island- 30 -45 minutes
* Siquijor Island - 1hr
The estimated time provided are all depending on the traffic :)
If interested the above suggested tourist locations, feel free to ask me and I am more than happy to send you ideas, directions and pictures.
In addition to hosting, we have also used AirBnB extensively. We want you to feel at home and have included the following items:
Stove, hot water kettle, rice cooker, refrigerator, cookware and table settings, water dispenser & 1 water jar. (pls purchase your drinking water supply after the one jug free provided) ,
Additionally, the community has on-site 24/7 security.
We welcome travelers from all areas, backgrounds, affiliations and orientations. Travel is the spice of life and we welcome all flavors.
* We kindly request that local laws are respected.
* No tobacco use is allowed indoors or No smoking inside the house
* No illicit drugs (including marijuana) and paraphanelia are not permitted on the premises.
* No pets allowed inside the house
* Please be mindful that our home is in a small residential community of professionals, young families and retirees. Do enjoy our city, but please leave the party scene at the bars and clubs.
* Please if you can carry your trash outside with the designated bin, on your way out is highly appreciated.
We love to travel, as a host we understand and have idea what the travelers might need- we are mostly flexible and understanding. We treat our guests the way we want to be treated