Very comfortable and modern 3 room apartment of 95 m2 with a lovely balcony facing southwest. In the basement, there is a private parking place. The apartment is located on the 3rd floor and has all the windows at the beautiful tranquil courtyard.
Through the common entrance and elevator you enter directly into the apartment. In the hallway is a boiler room, a storage room with washer and dryer, a toilet and bathroom with bath, washbasin and shower. There are two bedrooms which will be provided with bed sheets. One of these bedrooms is split in two, which created a front room. The first bedroom has a bed of 180x200cm and the second one has a very comfortable raised inflatable mattress. The living room is 35m2 and has a large sliding door to the balcony and include a sofa which can be converted into a bed (I will also provide bed sheet). The southwest-facing balcony is almost 8 m2. The kitchen is modern and arranged in an L-shape and with appliances. The kitchen counter is extra deep (70 cm) allowing more workspace.
The whole house is yours !
If anything comes up, you can always reach us on our cellphone. Besides that, we have friendly friends who are willing to help you.
The apartment is the Bos en Lommer area, which is the West of Amsterdam. We live in a block with a lot of families with children. Only 10/15 minutes by bike or tram (depending where you want to go), you are in the old and busy part of Amsterdam West. This area is very popular now. It locates a lot of trendy bars, coffee places, restaurants and the famous food-market and cultural area De Hallen.
To make sure that you will have a pleasant stay and to prevent any misunderstanding, please read the house rules of our apartment
• No smoking inside but it is fine if you smoke at our balcony outside.
• No parties, gatherings or business activities.
• Respect the neighbors, no loud noise between 10 PM and 7 AM
• Respect the interior of the house
Cleaning and garbage
• Keep the apartment clean, report any damage caused to the apartment
• Garbage : you have containers in front of the building
• Always close the windows and lock the door while being outside.
• You will receive one set of keys. Losing the keys will cost you € 50,-.
• Leaving valuable belongings at the apartment is at own risk
• Kitchen equipment can go in the dishwasher
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.