The apartment is cozy, fully equipped to meet all your needs and designed in a stylish way. It is the perfect rental address for a short stay in Amsterdam with its surroundings of great cafés, restaurants, markets and famous Amsterdam canals.
The apartment is clean and well maintaned. It offers everything you need during your visit to the lovely city of Amsterdam. It is recently renovated and everything you will be using is new and taken good care of. You will have access to all parts of the apartment from the cozy living room with its big TV to the bedroom with the comfortable queen size bed and en-suite bathroom. I normally live here myself. That means everything has been thought of to make it a real home and make your stay an unforgettable experience. Also, I would like to open the doors of my beloved home to people that will take good care of it.
* Complete kitchen incl. dishwasher.
* Vibrant neighbourhood
* Plenty of sunshine
* Cozy balcony overlooking the communal area
You can always contact me on my mobile phone number.
* No smoking inside the house, on balcony or by windows.
* Always close and lock the door when leaving the apartment and make sure the downstair door is closed.
* It's a family building. Please try to keep the volume down, especially after 23:00.
* Please respect my apartment like your own.
Hello everyone! My name is Ali. Expat from Istanbul living in Amsterdam for 3 years already. My personal research as an individual has to do mainly with travel, music and food! I'm 32 years old, and just trying to enjoy life as usual from healthy and rich perspective!