It is located about 5 minutes away from Gwangalli Beach and is directly connected to the street of Mulrak-dong.
It is close to Centum department store and is located 15 minutes by car from Haeundae Beach.
As a representative event of Gwangalli,
- January New Year Celebration
- Traditional New Year's Day
- April Gwangalli Food Festival
- June Swimming Traditional Folk Arts Festival
- July to August Busan Sea Festival
- August Clown Theater Festival
- The 3rd Friday and Saturday of October Busan
You can enjoy swimming in the sea in the near of the swimming beach in summer, and you can find lots of cheap sushi restaurants near the sushi restaurants nearby.
It is located next to Yonghwa Passenger 83 Bus, 83-1 Bus and 41 Bus End.
It takes about 20 minutes on foot from Gwangalli Beach, Busan Subway Line No. 2.
There are many things to see when you walk on …