A modern apt. in the heart of colonia Juárez, a trending neighbourhood in the city, which has the perfect mix between modern and historic vibes.
Surrounded by the best restaurants, the most emblematic museums and the hottest spots for an eclectic nightlife, we're located in front of FiestaAmericana Hotel and totally reachable by public transportation like subway, EcoBici or bus; you can also use Uber or enjoy a walk if you desire. At the end of the day you can chill out in our private terrace.
- Please smoke ONLY in the terrace.
- We have a cat, she's kind and respectful, please treat her the same way.
- No parties allowed, if you're planning to invite people in, a maximum of 3 is allowed and only with previous permission, the guard of the building will keep in touch with me.
- Music in the terrace is allowed until 2am, after that please continue inside.
- Please take care of the indoor plants putting some water once a week (in case you stay for a long period).
- We have a cleaning maid, her fee is $300MXN, this is mandatory.
- As you will have the complete apartment for yourself, we expect you to be respectful and clean people.
My name is Ana Gómez, born and raised in Mexico City. I am a Fashion Designer, currently working in Fashion PR for some national and international brands. I always seek for the simple and clean way of living, reflecting that in every stage of my life. I love modern, minimalistic aesthethics.
I currently live with my boyfriend Manuel, we love music, discovering new restaurants, visiting museum and art galleries; we have a full social life.
We're we glad to share any cultural, foodie and party recommendations with our guests, the best trips are always guided by local people.
We're delighted to deliver an amazing experience of the city andit will be our pleasure to be your hosts.