Enjoy a walk in the boulevard without leaving the convenience of a city lifestyle.
The unit is in 10th Floor. Street noise is unnoticeable in the unit. From the balcony, you can enjoy the view of Manila skyline.
Guests (max. of 2) can use the lap pool, sun deck, kiddie room and the lounge FREE of charge.
Some more amenities can be enjoyed for a fee. Rates will be provided in an easy-to-use and very short manual inside the unit for reference. You may also inquire with the building admin for details and schedule. Prior bookings are required.
We allow only 2 persons in this unit for safety and comfort of the guests.
The unit has sprinklers, smoke detector and fire alarm. A intercom that is connected to the reception area in the lobby is provided for you to verify your incoming visitor(s) and also for you to ask assistance.
Toilet & Bath
Hot and cold water system is installed to serve the shower area.
There are cleaning materials provided such brush, rugs and cleaning agents, if needed.
Complimentary inclusions: body towels (max. 2), soap, shampoo and a roll of toilet paper.
Kitchen & Dinning:
2-burner electric cooktop with rangehood (extractor hood) is provided for cooking.
- 1 medium size pot, non stick
- 1 non stick frying pan
- utensils: a nylon and a wooden ladles, kitchen knives, metal stop, chopping board
- Aluminum wall cover. This should be used when frying to prevent splashing oils on the wall.
- Rice cooker
- electric kettle
- Clay pot
- 2-seat dinning table. Tempered glass with metal frame.
- Plates melamine so please don't use this in the microwave. You may use the clay pot if you need to heat up something in the microwave.
- Glassware: 4 tumblers.
- Silver wares, set of 4: table spoon, fork, knife,
Be welcomed by a super accommodating staff and caretaker.
Guests are required to notify us at least 3 days prior to their check-in date. Failure to comply may cause some delays and inconvenience when checking in.
Access to all amenities and facilities are allowable. Please observe after care at all times.
The caretaker will wait for the guests at the East Tower Lobby.
I may not be around during check in/out. It is either myself or our caretaker who will facilitate the check in/out. But you can be assured that you are well taken care of either way.
For any clarifications or questions, guests can contact me anytime.
- Guests are required to leave 1 government issued ID upon check in. This will be returned on check out.
- To promote electricity conservation, guests are requested to turn off all electricity when they are not in the unit. An electricity allowance of 10kwh per night is included in the rental rate. Usage in excess of this allowance will be charged with a minimum rate of P15/kwh.
- We discourage check in/out before 9AM and beyond 5PM for the safety of our caretaker. A surcharge of P200-500 will be imposed if check in/out has to be within these hours.
- NO CHECK IN or CHECK OUT beyond 10PM or earlier than 7AM shall be allowed. This is for the safety of our personnel.
1. The condo complex has designated smoking areas. To keep the unit fresh and clean, no smoking inside the unit please. Use the smoking lounges instead, if you'd like to smoke.
2. Trash bins are provided in the unit and you can also call the maintenance (janitorial service) if you'd like excessive trash to be collected. Please dispose your trash properly.
3. Loud noises are generally prohibited in the residential areas of the building. Kindly close the door gently. Partying inside the unit is also discouraged because partying without being loud is boring. :)
4. Guests are requested to turn off all electrical appliances when they are not in the unit. To ensure responsible electricity usage, an electricity allowance of 10kwh per night is included in the rental rate, which is more than enough for ordinary, comfortable usage. Usage in excess of this allowance will be charged with a rate of Php15/kwh.
5. We'd like to provide a great place for you to stay when you come back. So please take good care of the appliances, furniture and other provisions in the unit as if they are your own.
6. Flushing of tampons, tissue paper, sanitary napkins and other inappropriately hard materials will most likely clog the toilet and sewage. You won't like it when your toilet clogs, trust me. So please don't flush these materials in the toilet and the drains.
7. These rules are meant to keep your stay enjoyable and pleasant. And for the next guests to be glad that they will get to enjoy the same nice place. So we will have to impose penalties and charges in case of violations of these condo rules, loss or damage to the property.
8. Our caretakers do not live in the same building, so for their safety, we can only accommodate late check in, up to 9PM and early check out starting 8AM. We will not be able to accommodate checks in or out beyond 9PM and earlier than 8AM.
Also, a surcharge of Php200-500 will be imposed if check in has to be within 5:45PM to 9PM and/or if check out has to be between 5AM to 9AM.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 62 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น