GREAT LOCATION. Closest metro station is in 2-min walk. JR Shinjuku and Shin Okubo is in 15-20 min walk. Old wooden build apt on 1F. PLEASE READ DETAILED DESCRIPTION and understand the uniqueness of the apt before you confirm your booking
Higashi Shinjuku is one station away from Shinjuku. Shinjuku is one of the most vibrant part in Tokyo including Red-Light District but the area is more local and safe and yet the center of Tokyo is in walking distance.
The apartment is old-wooden made but we did renovation inside the apartment including cute cats and tree painting by artist. One alley away from main street and it's quiet, but you can hear neighbors. If you're sensitive to sound, this is probably not yours.
There's one three-quarter bed (122 x 200 cm). Perfect for solo traveler or a couple to stay.
Bathroom and shower is a little bit challenging. Toilet door doesn't close but there's curtain separate from kitchen area.
Washing machine equipped in the shower room and you can hang dry inside and outside the apartment.
This is 1F of apartment in 2 story building. We place garbage bin in small yard there, and our staff occasionally stop by.
If you're planning to explore Tokyo with certain budget living like local, we believe you can enjoy it. If you're looking for fancy stay as alternative of hotel, this is not yours. Please read all descriptions here including photo captions before your confirm your booking.
We manage apt above there as well, so reviews for there might help you to decide if this is yours or not: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/7812196
Entire space is yours.
Remotely available almost all the time
- The apartment is wooden made and old... Please do not expect anything fancy besides the decoration and equipment
- Hot water in the apartment is provided with small gas heater in the kitchen. It is new but, for shower, if you use it for 10 min, the heater is automatically shut off. If you restart it in the kitchen, it'll be back immediately.
- Apartment is wood build. If you're sensitive to sound, this is not yours.
- It's on the 1F of apartment, and there's garbage bin we use in the small yard next to the apt entrance. We do out best to keep the place tidy but please understand that our staff occasionally stop by out side the apt to take care the trash
- Neighborhood is dominated by cats... If you hate cats, you cannot probably enjoy much. Of course the apartment itself has no cat.
- No Smoking
- Please respect neighbors and no excessive drinking and party at home
- Please follow Japanese recycling rules and separate trash
- Do not let hot shower runs more than 10 min. The gas heater stops automatically and you need to restart from the kitchen
- Please DO NOT throw out garbage from the apartment on your own. Contact host
Hi! We're team Cookie House basing in Shinjyuku / Shinokubo area managing furnished apartments and share houses.
We're very excited to host friends from wonderful Airbnb community to introduce our city Tokyo, one of the most exiting and unique place in the world.
Feel free to contact us for any questions you have. Looking forward to meeting & hosting you in Tokyo!!