A studio room located 3 min walk from Kiyomizugojo sta.
Good access from Kyoto sta. Walkable to many Kyoto attractions. -Takese river is right in front of the apartment.
The fall foliage in the river are known as one of the lading scenic spots!
Beautiful apartment sized 17 sqm. 1 double beds. Up to 2 guests can be easily accommodated.
-Free unlimited pocket wifi
-1 double beds
-Pans and other cooking materials
-Knife and cutting board
-Dishes and cups
You will have the whole house and you do not have to share any of the space with other guests including kitchen, bath and toilet.
We will not be present for your cheek-in or check-out. You will get the key from a mail box and check-in by yourself. We will send you a map and other detailed instructions upon your reservation. Should there be any issues or problems, feel free to contact us. We will help you in an instant manner.
In this flat, hot water is generated with electric water heater in between 11pm-7am. The amount of water is limited to 180L. Once you run out of water, hot water become unavailable till the next morning. So please save hot water when you take shower. If you keep water running for 1 minute, it consume 15L of water. This means hot water is completely used up if you run hot water for 12 minutes.
Check-in / Check-out]
1. No shoes inside the apartment.
2. No smoking inside and at balcony.
3. No party. Keep noise (TV, Music, etc.) down to a reasonable level, especially after 10pm.
4. Swich off A/C and heating, Room lights and other electric appliances when you go out.
5. Be quiet in the apartment building. Especially the entrance of the building and the hallway because it's public space.
6. Don't invite any unauthorized friends inside the apartment.
7. Accidents happen. If something gets damaged or broken, please report it to us sooner rather than later.
8. If you lose or do not return the key of the room, you will be charged 6000 yen.
9. Check-in: 4:00pm/Check-out: 11:00am
10.Garbage separation is not necessary. We will put away the garbage after your check-out so just leave them in the room. If you have a lot of garbage to keep inside, tie the mouth of the bag firmly and keep it in balcony.
Above all, please treat this apartment like your own. Thank you!
Thank you for checking out my page! I have traveled so many countries in the world and I concluded that Japan is the most favourite place of mine. We wish that you enjoy KYOTO.
If you are in trouble or have any question,ask me soon, we do our best for you.