A Stone's Throw is superbly located within easy walking distance of Huskisson's shops, cafes, beaches and cinema.
Situated on the main road leading into Huskisson, this newly renovated downstairs flat boasts modern features for a couple or small family.
Situated on the ground floor of a two storey house, this flat is completely self contained and has privacy from the main residence upstairs. The kitchen, living area and bedroom have all been renovated.
- New open plan kitchen and living area with dining setting, lounge and queen bed. Kitchen has an oven, gas cooktop, dishwasher and fridge
- Additional small bedroom adjoining the kitchen with double bed (please see additional fees). This room is probably most suitable for just one adult or two small children.
- Small bathroom with shower and toilet
- Small laundry with large hand basin and washing machine
- Private backyard adjoining Tomerong Street with offstreet parking available.
- Private yard with off street parking. Sufficient parking space available for 2 cars.
- Private entry to property.
- Full kitchen with quality appliances.
- Quality linen is provided. This includes all bedding, towels, face washers, hand towels, bath mats and beach towels
- Portacot (linen supplied) and high chair available free of charge upon request.
- Toybox supplied for bookings with children.
- Picnic basket and rug.
There will usually be someone around during the times of guests arrival and departure for handover of keys. If we are not home at these times, we will provide details to ensure you can access the property. We certainly respect guests need for privacy, but are always happy to answer any questions and provide recommendations when asked.
Due to the nature of the flat residing directly under the first floor, there may be some noises such as plumbing and the odd pitter-patter of footsteps from small children during daylight hours.
During renovation of this flat, I installed noise absorbing insulation batts to help alleviate this. We are fully aware and do our best to keep the noise to an absolute minimum!
In reverse, we cannot hear noises from downstairs, unless you are into the drums...:)
Our aim is to ensure that our guests have a great stay at 'A Stone's Throw'. We hope for the experience to be great for everybody and to ensure this can happen, we just ask people to treat ourselves and the property with respect. We have a fantastic relationship with our neighbours on either side (who are permanent residents) and just request any excessive noise to cease by 10pm.