Our comfortable home is located in a very quite street. The backyard opens up to a beautiful lake with pelicans, ducks and other wetland birds etc
You're going to love our home.
For a start, when you arrive you'll be thrilled with the location. Our backyard opens up to a beautiful wetlands lake that is enough to make up your panoramic views. Our home is also at the perfect location to explore the Gippsland region including Philip Island, the Dandenong Ranges, Mornington Peninsula and all of what Melbourne's South East has to offer.
Our getaway pad is yours to make yourself at home.
your stay includes: TV, WiFi, linen, laundry, shower gel, towels, shampoo, hair dryer, washing machine , cooking facilities, iron and ironing board, microwave, dishwasher, heating..pretty much everything expect our personal rooms.
An extra person can be given a comfy mattress :)
We are super friendly people who have a genuine interest in others so we are very much up for a chat. We are happy to take you on a short local tour to help you get a lay of the land and customise your experience anyway we can..but in saying that we also understand that people just like their quiet time as well so will respect whatever interaction you choose.
The indicated prices above are all valid if you choose to stay in a single room during your stay. However we do have two rooms on offer. If you need us to arrange the second room as well for your stay, there will be an extra AU$20/night (due to obvious expenses involved in arranging and cleaning).
Airport Pick up or Drop off can be provided for a small fee as little as AU$80 (usually AU$130+ in a normal taxi)
We are happy for you to do all your laundry here!!
Use of Washer : AU$15 per use
Use of Drier : AU$15 per use
We appreciate most guests will respect our home but occasionally this will need to be enforced and it requires that we state the following conditions.
* Please leave the place as you found it, respect the place like you would your own leaving it neat and tidy.
* Number of Guests should not exceed the number stated on the Confirmation Notice or subsequently agreed to in an electronic form. Fees may apply for excess guests not agreed with us.
* Damage, breakages, theft and loss are the guests' responsibility during their stay.
* No smoking inside please.
* No smelly foods inside bedrooms please. You have a nice dining area for that :)
* You are most welcome to play music and even dance in the living room but we would appreciate it if noise levels were down late at night and early in the morning, both for us and any other guests.
* Unfortunately we do not invite your beloved pets to stay inside due to obvious reasons.
* Departure - the property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 6 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Hi I am Sam, I joined Airbnb because I enjoy making visitors welcome and comfortable, being helpful and providing privacy! My hobbies are traveling, kayaking, bush-walking, cooking, reading and of course watching Netflix.
I am proud of the natural beauty and friendliness of the Cardinia shire. I enjoy making my home available to visitors from all over the world as well as Australians who are visiting this area for the first time, or returning to the neighbourhood to visit friends and family.