Newly restructured apartment, bright and cozy, with all comforts. Very near to Circo Massimo and Colosseum.
This elegant apartment is located in the esteemed area of Aventino, one of the ancient Seven Hills of Rome.
At the building’s entrance you can have a view of some archeological findings, the ancient roman "Serviane" walls, which date back to IV century b.C. The apartment was just restructured and refurbished and can host up to four people. The bedroom has a king size bed, tv and air conditioning. The living room is very big and bright, with a comfortable bed couch for two, and a 40 inches tv screen. The kitchen is fully equipped and the bathroom is also big and well finished, and has a big and comfortable shower.
There also is a 30 square meters terrace, where you can enjoy a cold bottle of prosecco with friends, or a romantic dinner.
The apartment has every comfort, such as unlimited Wifi and air conditioning available in every room, hair-drier, american coffee machine, courtesy bathroom products such as shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, slippers, bathrobe etc. The house is about 40 minutes drive by bus from every airport.
The apartment is fully furnished:
- child's bed and baby seat ( on request)
- autonomous heating
- air conditioning
- unlimited wifi
- 40" inches Tv screen
- coffee machine NESPRESSO
- vacuum cleaner
- bathrobe, bath towels
- electric iron
- first aid kit
City Tax is not included
The fee is 3.50 € per person per night, with a maximum of ten days for each guest, and it has to be paid directly upon the check-in.
- CHECK- IN TIME : HOURS FROM 20:00 pm TO 22:30 pm : € 25.00 fee
( HIDDEN URL ) HOURS FROM 22:30 pm TO 08:00 am : € 40.00 fee
We will be pleased to welcome you and satisfy all your requests
1) If you'll arrive in Fiumicino airport (Leonardo da Vinci) you can take or the bus until Termini station and after the underground B line until Circo Massimo from there it's 5 minute walk.
2) Or you can take directly the train until Roma Ostiense station (20 min) and go walk 5 min direction to Circo Massimo.
3) If you'll arrive from Ciampino, low cost airport, follow the first option.
Feel as if you were at Home, and respect it as if it would be yours.