The house is in a safe and quiet area, 6 minutes to the Acropolis entrance. The historic sites and shopping areas are close by, with easy access to the famous Greek islands. Explore the cradle of civilization, then come home to rest your thoughts.
A quiet and well-decorated space for you in the heart of Athens, where you can feel at home and gather your thoughts after a day exploring.
The kitchen has space for you in the fridge; you are also provided with kitchen utensils, coffee machine, frappe maker, sandwich maker, microwave machine. The bathroom comes equipped with hair-dryer, shampoo, gel, towels, bathrobes and slippers.
Guests have access to a bedroom, living room, a balcony, fully furnished kitchen, bathroom.
I can pick you up from outside Syngrou Fix metro station at a pre-established time. If you have any questions about the area I can make recommendations or show you around (shops, public transport etc.).
€15 fee for the washing machine.
- You must have a profile photo and AirBnb verification, as well as at least 1 review from other hosts
- Please respect the meet-up details as I provide them - we will meet at a pre-determined location, you should not attempt to come to the house on your own as it will cause disturb my neighbours and cause trouble
- Even if I don't know a lot of English, I will give you directions and suggestions to any place in Athens (public transport, times etc.), including tourist attractions and local restaurants, markets, and my previous guests have been very satisfied with the suggestions I gave them
- Respect the rest hours and make no noise (10pm to 8am and 2pm to 5pm) in order to not disturb the neighbours and cause trouble
- Door to building entrance must be locked after 10pm, if you need access call me or text me at any time.
- Smoking allowed on the balcony
- No pets
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 160 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น