Only for a short period of time - weekly seasonal offers for up to 6 guests.
Stay 8 nights - get one FREE!!
SEND YOUR REQUEST TODAY!
Stylish, ultramodern living-with-art-space, two level terrace in the heart of Newtown.
Enjoy a night by the fireplace with a glass of red and a book, indulge in the warm afternoons on the outside sun flooded deck among lush flora.
Close to everything (!), stunning garden with entertaining area - a fantastic home.
Sleeps 4 comfortably, poss. 5-6 (on request)
The entrance opens to the ground floor hall way; there are 2 rooms - a bed room and a study which has an ultra comfy European sofa bed (slats). Keep on walking on the beautifully polished mahogany floorboards to see a bath room with laundry before reaching the ,modern kitchen with granite benches and bar stools, ideal to entertain while cooking. The open plan living area opens here right in front of your eyes, revealing the generously spaced large living room with massive TV flat screen and surround sound home entertainment system. Glass folding doors allow to completely open up to the sun deck and lush tropical garden onto a pergola with built-in stainless steel state-of-the -art gas BBQ. Walking back towards the study you will discover a high-lighted staircase of the same beautifully polished mahogany flooring, covered in modern art paintings and obscure sculptures and carvings, leading to the second level which contains the air-conditioned master bedroom with double-headed showers in the ensuite and walk-in wardrobes. The bed room is equipped with surround sound Hifi system and flat screen TV. A King Bed allows to rest while overlooking the lush tropical garden from the fully glassed wall and sliding door, and if the time is right cockatiels and Rosella finches, or perhaps Kookaburras pay a visit on the Juliet balcony.
Guests have access to all areas of the house - including back lane access to the car port at the back of the property.
I will give a tour of the house in person myself or have my assistant welcome new guests.
I am contactable at all times. If anything is needed or simply - there are questions - I'll be happy to jump in.
Tours around the neighbourhood and beyond are available.
You will have a fantastic time in my abode - I guarantee for that. Should anything not be to your liking I will do my utmost to correct it, to a realistic and appropriate extent.
Private car transfers (prestige limousine) from/to Kingsford Smith Airport, Mascot are available for bookings ahead of time.
(both Sydney International and Domestic Terminals)
- Government issued photo ID is required at check-in.
- Additional guests staying only for part of the total duration of the reservation need to be flagged at the time of booking, regardless if they "maybe" join.
Please check rate for additional persons/per night who are staying as part of your approved booking/itinerary.
- Please be aware flexible check-in / check-out times apply to all guests, including previous or following arrivals/departures. In case of overlap "first booked -first served" will apply
- Amenities and facilities are free, e.g. shampoo, hairdryer and kitchen appliances and in some instances also internet access. As they are provided gratis, there will be no refund should one or more of those not be serviceable or available for the duration of booked and paid stay
- Deposit, host security: standard deposit A$500. For functions, receptions, events and parties the security deposit may vary, depending on nature of event and/or group size.
Helping make Sydney the business trip or vacation of a life time!