Our home is situated on the fourth floor, with elevator, of a traditional milanese palace: you will enter from a beautifull external balcony, wich has a unique view on roofs and on an ancient (URL HIDDEN) is a romantic and joyfull place, bathing in the sunlight. The area is very lively, funny, full of traditional and innovative restaurants and coffee shops, near all the most important places in town.
You’ll arrive with the elevator to the beautifull balcony, still the original one. From there you enter directly to the house, in the bright living room with the open plan kitchen. The bedroom is cozy and quiet, the bathroom has a shower and a washing machine.
Everything is for my guests, the environment is clean, cheerful and comfortable.
You will be welcome with friendship and kindness.
I will always be available through the Airbnb page for all your requests.
When I'm out of Milan I choose the SweetGuest Team to manage the apartment. A trusted person will meet you to give you the keys and all the necessary information about the house and the area. The team of SweetGuest will be available during all your stay.
Please carefully read the rules of the house. As well be aware of recycling, which is fundamental, thus divide your trash in the house in the labelled bins. Before entering the courtyard on the left, the courtyard you’ll find condo bins ( white bin: paper; green bin: glass; black bin: unsorted; brown bin: organic; yellow bag : plastic) .Thankyou!
APARTMENT RULES: English & Italiano
When out of town, I choose the Sweetguest team to manage my house. A person of the team will friendly receive you at your arrival and inform you about the house and the city. The team will be available for you during all stay.
- When staying overnight in Italy, the law imposes a tourist tax of 2 euros per night per person which must be paid at the moment of your check-in.
- Check-in after 8:00 pm has a 30 euros surcharge, check in after 11:00 pm has a 50 euros surcharge;
- In case of delay, check in may be rescheduled;
- If you are two guests and you would like to use two separate beds, please advise in advance and an additional set of bed linens will be provided. The cost for the service is 10 euros.
Please accept the following friendly rules, especially made for you and for all other people willing to pass by:
- flat must be left in order;
- no smoking allowed inside;
- noises on stairs, and in other common areas, have to be avoided;
- all lights must be put off when leaving;
- parties and other events are not allowed;
- is not possible to leave the luggage in the house after check out. You can leave your luggage in the Sweetguest’s studios. The service will cost you 10 euros for two suitcases plus 5 euros for each suitcase after the 2nd.
Per quando non sono a Milano, ho scelto il team di Sweetguest per gestire l’appartamento - Una persona di fiducia vi incontrerà per darvi le chiavi e tutte le informazioni di cui avrete bisogno. Il team rimarrà a vostra disposizione in caso di necessità durante tutto il soggiorno.
- Al vostro arrivo vi sarà richiesto il pagamento della tassa di soggiorno. A Milano il prezzo è pari a 2 euro a persona / al giorno;
- Check-in dopo le 20:00 ha un plus di 30 euro, Check-in dopo le 23:00 ha un plus di 50 euro;
- In caso di ritardo, il check-in potrebbe dover essere riprogrammato;
- Se siete due ospiti e desiderate utilizzare due letti separati, avvisate in anticipo e vi sarà fornito il set supplementare di lenzuola. Il costo del servizio è di 10 euro.
Vi chiedo di considerare le seguenti regole amichevoli pensate per rendere più piacevole la casa per tutti i miei ospiti:
- lasciare l'appartamento in ordine;
- non fumare nell'appartamento;
- evitare rumori sulle scale e nelle altre aree comuni;
- spegnere tutte le luci prima di uscire;
- feste ed altri tipi di eventi non sono permessi;
- non è possibile lasciare il bagaglio nell’appartamento dopo l’ora di check out. Potete lasciare le valige nello studio di Sweetguest. Il servizio ha un costo di 10 euro per due valigie più 5 euro a valigia dopo la seconda.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 146 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
We are a young couple, half french and half Italian. I met my Italian wife in Milan five years ago during a business trip. And we can say that I have totally fallen in love with Milan.
I can enjoy the typical Italian life style in our neighborhood, which is full of restaurant and bar. I have many areas to advise.
Here we can live the real life of the "Milanese". But we are also very close to the historical center and the famous Duomo.
It will be a great pleasure for us to welcome you in our apartment.