You'll love the great positive energy, and the cozy feeling you'll get when you enter our home. We enjoy meeting new people and providing you with a peaceful place to rest from a long day of sightseeing the beautiful Orlando area.
Note: I don't charge a cleaning fee to keep prices low but it means you're in charge of clean up. If you do not wish to clean up your bedroom and bathroom I can gladly do it for a $40 per week charge for guests who are staying 7+ days. If staying less than that the fee is waived.
- No smoking inside the home, outside only
- Only registered renters are allowed in the home
- No parties in the home.
- No children
- Parking is free, street park facing traffic flow on our side of street.
- Please make sure to close front door properly and push lock button. If door is closed properly it'll lock on its own in 30 seconds. (You'll get your personal code for accessing the home btw)
- Wash by hand, towel dry, and put the dishes where you found them
- Wipe down kitchen counters after use
- When doing any cooking clean stovetop with glasstop cleaner under sink after stovetop has cooled completely
- Use microwave cover to avoid splatters
- Be mindful and clean up ALL mess you make in common areas (i.e floors, cabinet splatters, crumbs, spills, etc)
- You have access to the small fridge/freezer in room. Please don't use the fridge in the kitchen as it is always fully stocked and in high use.
- Airbnb guest must have ID verified to book, includes: Offline ID or Government ID, Phone Number and Email.
- If you see any issues during your stay please bring it to our attention right away so we can address it during your stay.
- No question is a silly question please always feel free to ask anything :)
- No loud music.
I think that's it... We're fairly laid back, easy going people and we enjoy sharing with people from all walks of life.
Thanks for checking us out!
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
We're free spirited people who love travelling and having fun. I've been to Italy, Israel, Greece, Spain, France, Switzerland, Mexico, guatemala, Venezuela, Colombia, Germany, Jamaica, and much more. We like scuba diving, boogey boarding, working out, the beach, spending time with loved ones, making people's lives better, great food, from Asian to Italian we like it all. I also love cooking great food, dancing in the rain, freedom above all, reading anything that instills growth, and learning. As a host I'm very friendly and like to take care of the people in my home as if they were family. I don't mind great conversations, laughter, fun, and sharing my life with others. Anything I can do to make your stay more comfortable I'll take care of it. Thanks for checking us out!