Visit our bright apartment, right on Oglethorpe Square in downtown Savannah. Enjoy a carefully furnished, simple space near all of Savannah's best restaurants, bars and theaters.
Our top floor apartment (walk up) is the perfect landing pad for exploring Savannah! We like our space clean, bright and simply furnished and this apartment is just that. You'll enjoy a well equipped galley kitchen--the highlight is a cozy eating nook that features a table and bench that are original to the apartment--they've been around since the 1920's! The living space is bright and offers a futon and a cozy reading chair. The bedroom contains a very comfy bed and a big table perfect for using as a desk or a vanity. Please note: Our bathroom is small but cute, with original floor tiles and a tub. There are stains on the sink, tub and tile floors, but rest assured they are from age, not dirt! We hope to use our Airbnb earnings to remodel the bathroom someday soon. In the meantime, if you prefer more of a luxury bathroom experience, this may not be the right rental for you!
You'll have access to all parts of the apartment, as well as amenities shared by the building, such as the laundry room and a secure bicycle room.
You'll be part of our family while you're in Savannah--my parents and my siblings live just down the road and are happy to help you with recommendations or help.
- We are fully registered with the City of Savannah tourism office! Our license number is SVR-00412.
- The apartment is on the third floor of an old building with no elevator. You'll need to be able to carry your luggage up two flights of stairs.
- Our building was built in the 1920's and doesn't have central heating/air. We have a very high powered window unit that does both heating and cooling, and we provide a fan for wherever you need an extra breeze.
- Again, the building is quite old and one of its quirks is that there are no outlets in the bathroom! We've set up a spot in the bedroom that is perfect for plugging in hair dryers, curling irons, and doing make up!
- There are stains on the sink, tub and tile floors, but rest assured they are from age, not dirt! We hope to use our Airbnb earnings to remodel the bathroom someday soon. In the meantime, if you prefer more of a luxury bathroom experience, this may not be the right rental for you!
- There is no dedicated parking space for the apartment. There are usually plenty of metered spots in the area, or you can use the (very reasonable) parking garage on the corner of State St. and Drayton St.
Please treat our space as you would your own! We ask the following:
- no parties, or guests who are not included on the reservation
- no loud music or noise after 11pm
- no smoking inside the building
- no pets, sorry--the building doesn't allow them :(
I'm an experienced Airbnb guest (and host!) who would rather be traveling than anything else. My husband and I have stayed in Airbnb apartments all around the world and have loved every one of them. We're especially partial to places that have great hiking and delicious restaurants nearby.
I co-host with my Mom, Robin, and my sister, Meg, in Savannah, Ga. We love the city of Savannah with all of our heart, and love providing a clean, comfortable place for people to stay in while exploring our beautiful city.
Nice to meet you!