Hi There! I’m in love with the city Amsterdam & my apartment, i hope to let you experience this great place soon.
My bright apartment from the 1930’s is located right in front of the Erasmuspark in the upcoming area Bolo (Bos & Lommer). You rent this place fully equipped including a dishwasher, microwave/oven, Nespresso machine, laundry machine, warm (rain)shower, Wifi. On request i can offer you an airbed in the room en-suite.
I kindly ask you to respect the following house rules:
- Please keep the noise down after 22:00 on weekdays and 0:00 on weekends, you share the building with my neighbours.
- The apartment is clean and ready for you on arrival. To avoid extra cleaning charges, leave it in a similar way.
- No parties; If you feel like dancing, many cool clubs are nearby
- No additional guests are permitted without discussing this with me first.
- Smoking (only at the balcony) and the use of drugs in the apartment is strictly prohibited.
- Make sure to turn off the lights, heating and gas nozzle when it is not needed - respect the environment.
- May the bad luck occur that you loose the key or accidentally take it with you when checking out, I have to charge €150,- for replacing the lock and making new key cuts.
- If you or one of your travellers are under the age of 28 please send me a booking request in advance instead of direct booking because of an uncomforable experience in the past.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.