- Located in quiet Hellshire
- 30 minutes from Kingston City
- 45 minutes from Airport
- 10 minutes to shopping centres
- Beaches less than a 5-minute drive
- Clean, spacious, private apartment
- Two bedrooms/ one bathroom
- Sleeps four comfortably
- Hot water & clean bath linen
- Free Wi-Fi and Cable T.V.
- Affordable Jamaican breakfast
The high ceilings, uncluttered rooms and crisp decor give the apartment its light, airy feel. This 1200 sq. ft. space comfortably accommodates four people without feeling crowded. There are two spacious bedrooms - the master bedroom has a queen bed and a full/double bed occupies the other bedroom. Guests also have their own private verandah, living/ dining room and kitchen.
Amenities: The master bedroom is air conditioned and all other rooms have fans. Guests have free access to wireless internet and cable television. A washing machine is available on the proprietor's side of the property which guests are welcomed to use and we provide an iron for your convenience. The bathroom is fitted with an electric shower head for those who prefer warm showers, as well as fresh towels. The kitchen is equipped with cooking utensils, a microwave oven, four-burner gas stove and a mini refrigerator.
The most delicious Jamaican food are cooked up in Bev's kitchen, and our guests have the option of ordering a traditional Jamaican breakfast for a very affordable price.
Guests have free access to wireless internet and cable television. And there is hot water in the shower and clean, fresh bath linen.
A washing machine is available on the proprietor's side of the property. Guests are welcomed to use it.
The master bedroom is air conditioned. Both bedrooms are equipped with standing fans.
The apartment adjoins our residence. However none of the facilities are shared. Our guests may have access to us at anytime. We are present on their arrival and right throughout their stay.
The windows are fitted with screens but it's always a good idea to travel with your own mosquito repellant/ bug spray.
1. Smoking inside the apartment is strictly prohibited. Cigarette smoking is only permitted on the outside, far away from windows and doors.
2. Marijuana of any form is NOT tolerated on the property. Possession of marijuana is an offence under Jamaican law. If we detect marijuana in the apartment you will be asked to leave immediately and your reservation will be cancelled.
3. Don't take our stuff. The items in the apartment are for the enjoyment of all our guests. Please use with care and consideration.
2. No loud music and excessive noise.
4. For security reasons you must obtain our consent if you wish to entertain friends or family on the premises.
5. We do not allow more persons than originally booked to overnight. If you plan to have additional overnight guests you must request a change to your reservation prior to your arrival. The maximum allowable number of guests is 4.
My mom, Bev, and I are the hosts of Bougainvillea, a Jamaican Bed & Breakfast. We are pleased to open our home and to offer up some good ole Jamaican hospitality to travellers from far abroad and Jamaicans coming back a 'yaad'. I'm sustainable tourism consultant by profession, a Christian by faith and a worship leader by calling.