Beautiful, modern duplex near downtown. Walk to Sloan's lake, LoHi, Highlands Square, Mile High Stadium, or Union Station area. Bus stop 5 blocks away. Access to kitchen, living room, dining room, back patio, and laundry.
* Additional guests (up to 2) allowed in adjacent room (both rooms would share bathroom)
Our home is in a modern duplex just east of Sloan's Lake - about a 30 minute walk to Highlands and Lower Highlands, about a 10 minute walk to the Mile High Stadium, and about 15 minutes to Sloan's Lake. Modern fixtures, colors and decor make this bedroom and bath a luxurious and tranquil getaway!
* Need an extra room to bring along kids or friends? There's an extra bedroom with a queen bed (sharing the same bathroom) for an additional fee per person per night, up to 2 extra guests.
* Please note: We do have another Airbnb listing in the house, so other guests may be staying in the house at the same time - but you will never have to share private space, the bedroom(s) and bathroom is all yours!
* An FYI for those with allergies, we do have a cat!
* Please no 420 tourists.
Guests will also be able to access the entire first floor: kitchen, dining room, living room, and back patio, as well as the laundry on the 2nd floor in the hall.
Jennifer & Henry will be your hosts. We're outgoing and can direct you to the best restaurants, sights, breweries, and activities in the area. We both work during the day, and often are off adventuring in the Rocky Mountains. We love meeting new people and showing them our city, but can easily respect your privacy if preferred. The majority of the time, we will be available via phone or in person, especially before 8am and after 5pm.
• We do have a cat! Her name is Chewy and she is an indoor/outdoor kitty. She is super friendly! If you do not want her intruding into your personal space, please just keep your door closed.
• There is cable & Chromecast available in the main living room. Your TV in the bedroom has an antenna.
• We have a grill on the back patio just outside the kitchen as well.
• Please NO 420 tourists.
We expect that our guests treat our house like their own.
Please ensure doors are locked when leaving the house, and even when you're at home. This just ensures everyone's safety & security.
Please wash/load into dishwasher any dishes, pots/pans you may have used and run dishwasher when full. We expect general courtesy and will certainly return it in kind.
Please be mindful of electricity! Turn off lights when not in use.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 16 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น