ผู้เข้าพัก 4 คน
The appartment is located in the artistic studio complex, also it belongs to Edita Strajtova - residential artist and co-founder of Petrohradska kolektiv. If you want to feel the vibe of the artistic space and taste the Krymska area, this is for you
Petrohradska Residence is newly established complex/culture factory(former chocolate factory) of studios and flats supported mainly young artist, student of Arts Academies and young professionals. The mission of Petrohradska kolektiv is „to help and offer them the refuge, where they can grow and improve themselves“.
Being the guest means you directly support the residents, mainly the international one. Because of you, we are able to offer the flat and background to culture institutions in abroad and host the best ones from all over the world.
The apartment is located in a second floor of the building and with around 45m2 its suitable good enough up for 3 person. The flat consists 2 rooms - a bedroom, a kitchen combined with a small working space, bathroom.
The Petrohradska 1.2.3 building is quite big area including an courtyard space, which you are more then welcome to use. Also there is a possibility of renting out a film studio or painting studio for short time period - just to try something, but u need to inform us in advance(at least a week).
There is also the possibility to join some occasional culture production (expositions, concerts, workshops or lectures). There is a space for live performances, lectures, gallery and cafe in the building, but we r opening it just for events.
Please be aware this type of living is not suitable for conservative couples or elder travelers who look for quiet and classical accommodations.
If you would like to discover the atmosphere of starting Czech artists, meet them f2f or just have a taste of culture milieu in Prague, the Petrohradska Apartment is the right choice for you.
We also offer you:
- a lift/pick-up from the Airport
- brief tourist information
- 24/7 assistance in case of emergency
What we do not promise:
- that we introduce you to some artists - Petrohradska is not an amusement park and its not about forcing to make some connections, but its just about the possibility to be in the complex with artists for a while and if u find the right occasion and time to make new friends, thats completely just up to you
- that there is going to be a cultural event when you will be visiting us.
- that we will have enough time to spent it with you, occasionally we r spending some time with our guests, but also we are very busy with our lives and work
Non smoking; not destroying furniture or purposely making the enviroment dirty or intoxicated; respecting privacy of artistic residents in the building;
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 27 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Cinematographer and commercial director, also founder of artistic studio complex called Petrohradska Kolektiv located in the centre of Prague 10, Vrsovice.