Your home away from home! 3 very cosy bedrooms in a brand new house; a relaxing outdoor space featuring a gorgeous pool, spa, fire pit, gas grill and patio - set against mountain views. Perfectly located - minutes away from everything.
This is just a summary of rules, we will have a detailed document for you to review prior to your arrival or upon request before booking:
• We are a smoke free home. Please respect our no smoking of any kind policy please.
• We love pets, but have come to realize allergies of our guests come first. As such, unfortunately, we have to have a no pet policy.
• Palm Springs has City Noise Ordinances - keep music down outside after 11 p.m. - violations can be cited, fines which you would be responsible for.
• Please respect and treat our home as your own; LEAVE AS YOU FOUND IT, and don't do anything you wouldn't with your own
• Please do not lean on glass shower walls in master en suite bathroom. Please use provided squeegee to clear water from glass after each use.
• Be mindful when using all appliances (eg. don't slam washer / dryer doors, don't leave heat / air-conditioning on when not required etc.)
• Keep front door, side gate, and garage door closed and locked at all times.
• The front door locks itself automatically after a couple minutes (in case you forget to) Please ensure door is FULLY CLOSED, otherwise it will start beeping if it is unable to lock properly. When this happens, quickly open the door, close it fully, and manually lock it again.
• For your safety and others, please keep glassware away from pool / spa / fire pit.
• Children MUST be supervised at all times, especially around the pool, grill, and fire pit.
• Please respect our neighbours - it's their full time home
• To keep our pool clean and landscaping looking great, they are serviced by people we trust and they have access to the backyard. Schedule will be listed the agreement. If your stay falls on any of these days, please be aware that our maintenance crew will access the backyard and leave once they are done.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
Originally from Singapore, but I have lived in California for some time and still going back and forth regularly, so I consider myself honorary Californian!
I run a boutique corporate events agency in Singapore, love traveling, the beach, jazz, wine, and freediving.
All my airbnb experiences have been nothing less than amazing, so hopefully the combination of being a guest myself and an events producer makes me a good host too!
I'd love to get to know you a little, especially if you're going to be living in my home. Don't be shy! Happy to answer any questions too =)