A two bedroom refurbished apartment with view to the Tagus river, located in calm and traditional neighborhood called Ajuda, 2m walk from Ajuda Palace, within walking distance to Belém and the congress centre and 20 minutes to downtown on tram.
AA two bedroom refurbished apartment with view to the Tagus river, located in the calm and traditional neighborhood called Ajuda, 2min walk from Ajuda Palace, within walking distance to Belém and the Lisbon Congress Centre and about 20 minutes to downtown on the classic tram or bus (there's a stop 50m from my house). In Belém there's a train you can use to visit Cascais and go to the Beach. A perfect choice for families, couples, friends or business trips.
The apartement has:
- a large bedroom with double bed, a closet and space for suite cases
- a second bedroom with single bed and a very large closet, perfect for one adult or one child
- 1 baby crib if necessary, in any of the rooms, at no extra cost
- a living room with a sofa (that can acomodate 1 extra person if necessary) with a dinig area for 4 people near the window where you can enjoy the Tagus river view both with day light or at nigth
- a well-equipped renovated kitchen (microwave, coffee machine, oven, toaster, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher)
- a modern bathroom with bathtub and shower
- the apartment faces South so there’s plenty of light coming in through the windows, and because the living room has no walls to the hall, all the apartment is very sunny and warm. But we provide heaters in case you feel cold in the wintertime
- Television with cable, wiFi, linen, towels
- The parking is free in the area, you won't get this in downtown.
There are no restrictions. You can access all parts of the apartment.
I live nearby so if necessary we can help in case of need, if not me then some of my relatives.
You also should know:
- The apartment is on the second floor of an old, traditional building with no lift/elevator, but the stairs are easy to climb.
- The neighbors are most old couples, but all very nice and welcoming. This was my first apartment after i left my parents house, and i was always very well treated. All the tenants i had never complaint about them.
- There is a university campus nearby, but no night bars or clubs so the neighborhood becomes very quiet at night. However, it's very safe. I lived there alone for 3 years and never felt unsafe at any time of the day or night.
The bulding is really quiet and calm, so as some neighbours are older, please be careful not to be to loud at night. I love my apartment and want to share it with you, so is really important to keep neighbours happy :)
Sou mãe de dois filhos, casada e muito feliz. Adoro viajar e conhecer novos países, a sua cultura e as suas comidas. Adoro cozinhar e sempre que posso convido amigos para almoçar ou jantar e testarem as minhas experiências culinárias. Também gosto muito de ler e recentemente ganhei gosto por jogar jogos de tabuleiro. É uma excelente forma de passar o tempo com os amigos. Sou uma pessoa calma e descontraída.