Our 3 bedroom Bi-level can be your home away from home. Enjoy our spacious accommodations, walk to Ocean Beach. Bike ride to the nearby park. Sit on our deck and enjoy the sunshine. Relax! Don't sweat the small details, we've covered your needs.
Located less than 1 mile to Ocean Beach, our home is situated on a quiet street with minimal traffic and near children's park. You will find plenty of room and privacy in our fully furnished 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home. Lovely hardwood floors throughout the second floor. On second floor: Large MBR has Queen bed, private bath, 33 inch flat screen tv. MBR can also accomodate a queen air mattress or portable playpens. 2nd BR Full bed. Full bathroom in hallway. Our kitchen is great for large family meal preps. Large Dining room great for family indoor gatherings. Modern bright living room with 45 in TV. First floor : 1 bedroom with 2 twin beds. Large Family room with 2 full size futons, fireplace, family game area, 55 inch flat screen television. Half bath and laundry room. Wifi and Satellite TV. You and your guests will enjoy entertaining on the deck, a picnic in the backyard, a BBQ or perhaps join the kids in an outdoor game in our large backyard. Beach umbrella,chairs,coolers are available for your use. Convenient street parking.
Guests have full use of our home. 1 car beach pass. Bath towels, limited toiletries and condiments, BBQ utensils, propane tank and beach cooler. Excludes use of the garage and private office and master bedroom closet.
When possible, we will personally greet you upon your arrival, walk you through our home and answer any questions. Our Property manager will also be available should you need assistance during your stay.
It is our goal to make your stay enjoyable. Please feel free to contact us should the need arise.
Positively No Smoking in or on property.
*Responsible party must be at least 25 yrs old with current government photo identification.
*No pets allowed.
*Feel free to use all of the amenities in our home.
*For your convenience, washer/dryer/dishwasher are available.
Before departing Guest are required to:
1. Clean kitchen and dining room table. May leave clean dishes in dishwasher. Remove perishables from refrigerator.
2. Sweep all floors.
3. Empty all house garbage cans and place trash bags/ recyclables in appropriate outside trash can.
4. Clean outside grill after each use. Tidy deck.
5. Turn off propane tank.
6. Remove all bed linen and towels and put in downstairs laundry room. There is a $20.00 fee per missing/ extremely soiled bath towel. Bath towels are not for beach use.
7. Turn off heat, central air, ceiling fans, lights, televisions.
8. Close and lock all windows.
9. Place beach pass in marked envelope on kitchen counter.
10. There is a $110.00 charge for lost, damaged beach pass.
11. Departure time is 10am sharp.
12. *Security deposit will be refunded less replacement cost for lost, damaged, missing items, as well as the cost for additional cleaning due to Guests failure to reasonably clean and overuse of property.
My husband introduced me to the beautiful city of New London in 2008. Since then, I have enjoyed the lovely beaches, long nature walks, dining and of course new treasured friends. Both my husband and I commute/travel for work and pleasure. We enjoy making new friends while traveling and always look forward to our next trip. Between work, family and community/church volunteering we both love staying active. We are foodies at heart and love,love,love experimenting with new eateries. Our motto is " work hard, but enjoy life even more."