This sleek apartment is seconds from Itaewon stn, rubbing shoulders with gourmet restaurants and highend bars. Enjoy your room view and plan your adventure. Less than 1 min from Itaewon stn and major bus lines, all of Seoul is within your reach!
The Apartment is tastefully decorated and furnished, it is bright and airy, cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Being on the 5th floor awards fantastic views of Itaewon and the surroundings including a spectacular sunset every evening. The living room feels much like a sun house or conservatory with its large windows streaming in the sun light, natural tones of wood and fabric and a forest of flora.
But, charm aside, the biggest merit is the location! Step out the front door into Seoul's hottest restaurant, shopping and bar scenes. Just a 2min walk to Itaewon subway station has all of Seoul at your fingertips.
Exit Iteawon station (line 6) Exit 3 and walk down the bustling street about 40 meters. (Be sure to note all the great places to eat on the way!!) Enter my lobby and take the Elevator up to my Apartment. You are home!! The door has a passcode electric lock and your room keys will be in your door.
Access from the airport is very convenient. Either take the train to Seoul station and from there the subway to Itaewon. Or take a Limo bus from the airport to Itaewon stn. Both take similar time and money but the bus is subject to traffic and the subway route requires two transfers. It boils down to your preference and amount of luggage!
I live in the apartment and so I am always on hand or just a quick call or msg away. I would love to spend some time with you during your stay. I have lived in Seoul most of my life and as such I would be happy to guide you through any query and make suggestion on things to do and how to get around. Im sure we will have lots of time to discuss plans over complimentary breakfast and coffee in the morning. Each room also comes with a Seoul guide book. I have been told that my English level is good however I am not a native speaker so please have some patience when we speak^^.
Everything on the breakfast tray is complimentary, Please help yourself. The selection will change with the season but tea and fresh coffee are always available.
The room is one of two available in the Apartment. Don't worry there is room for us all and no two bedrooms share a wall so the rooms are very private. The shared spaces are the livingroom, kitchen and bathroom/shower.
We are located in a bustling city hub so do expect some street noise in the apt but not to disturbing levels. The bedroom is the room furthest from the street so fairly quiet.
** Guests will not have visitors stay in the apartment that are additional to those stated pre booking.**
**Do not use the deadlock on the front door. You will lock someone out!! Only use the electronic key lock**
1. Please use the In/Out sign on your door to indicate your presence/absence.
2. Be sure to take responsibility for cleaning the Kitchen after you use it in good time. This is to allow the following person to use the Kitchen directly after you. This includes dish washing and putting thing back where you found them after use.
3. Follow the garbage rules. Place recycling in the recycle bin, landfill in the landfill bucket and for/organic waste in the organic waste bucket.
4. In the interests of comfort for other house users and building users enter the building and house as quietly as possible after 10pm. Use low voices in common areas after 10pm.
5. Guests take responsibility for the contents of their room and the facility they use in the house. Should an accident happen it is best to alert the host as soon as possible to avoid further damage.
6. All personal belongings should be kept in your private space as a rule of thumb.
7. Put things back where you found them.
**현관문은 마스터키 외엔 다른건 건드리시면 안됩니다.
드리는 키도 room 키와 현관 마스터키 딱 두개밖에 없어서 다른걸 잠그시면 다른게스트들이 들어 가지 못합니다.**
1.방문 앞에 In or Out 표지판을 걸어 놓는데요
방에있을때 In 나가셨을때 Out 꼭 지켜주셔야 합니다.
2.만약 부엌 사용시엔 설겆이는 먹은 즉시 바로바로 해주시구요
3.쓰레기 분리수거 꼭 지키주세요.
4. 너무 늦은시간엔 조용히 해주시구요.
5. 쓰시던 공동으로 써야되는 물건들은 제자리에 가져다 놓으시면 됩니다.
6. 침대 이불에 무엇을 쏟았거나 회손시 바로 말씀해 주시구여 .
ตั้งแต่วันที่ 10 สิงหาคม 2017 - 31 ตุลาคม 2017 จำนวนคืนขั้นต่ำคือ 2 คืน
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 66 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I am Korean and have lived in Seoul most of my life. I work as a designer in one of Koreas largest clothing markets. It is a very demanding job and I love it! I love to travel but don't get to do it so much these days. I am excited to share my home and city with you and share your experiences.