This newly renovated apartment has the works, including spacious rooms. It is steps away from Golden Gate Park, UCSF, and Haight Street. The apartment is in the charming neighborhood of Cole Valley and the N-Judah stops right in front!
The space has a lot of very nice features. The whole unit is very quiet, facing the backyard and right off the N Judah line. Look below!
-all new appliances - high end stove burners, garbage disposal, large stainless steel sink, ice maker and filtered water in fridge.
In-unit Washer & Dryer
-comfortable with a view of San Francisco architecture
-has a 50inch TV screen with high end speakers and cable
-dining table is adjustable to make larger and has 4 chairs
-full size mirror with great lighting
-beautiful shower includes rain shower and handheld
-large bedroom with full size comfortable bed
-has a dresser and empty closet
-view of city with black out shades
Downstairs Media Room:
-Comfortable couch with even more comfortable queen size pull out bed
-75 inch 4K TV with surround sound!
-large gorgeous shower with rainer and hand shower heads
-full mirror with nice lighting
Downstairs Master Bedroom:
-Cozy queen size bed
-Huge bedroom that is very quiet
-Has a desk for working
-Access to large deck with ping pong table!
Keys in lockbox.
*Not ideal for very small children.
1) Please be kind to the space. It means a great deal since it is all newly renovated and took a lot of time to make it comfortable, fun, and approachable.
2) Please put everything back where you got it from.
3) Only lock the top lock, not the bottom for the front door to unit.
4) Please do not eat owner's food or drinks. This includes the refrigerator and pantry.
5) Trash/recycling/compost is accessible using side door next to Unit #1 and down the outdoor staircase.
6) Please put all used towels on the floor in the bathroom, and all used sheets taken off the beds in the bedrooms.
7) The couch bed downstairs is only meant for sleeping up to 2 people. There should be NO jumping or watching TV with multiple guests on the bed. To watch TV with multiple guests, please fold up bed into a couch.
8) The TV upstairs is the only TV with Xfinity Cable, and the downstairs is an android TV with apps like Netflix and YouTube.
9) The laundry machine is in the kitchen behind the white door. Please be mindful of the drought while doing laundry. Only use detergent that has the insignia "HE."
10) Please be courteous of upstairs neighbors by keeping noise down after 10pm.
11) Do not put anything on the walls.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 43 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I am from San Francisco, CA. I love traveling and getting to know other cultures: living life through experience. I co-founded a boutique marketing and video production company called Food Guru, where we work with food related businesses.
Besides that, I'm producing a feature length documentary, and enjoy playing tennis, climbing, hiking, concerts, food adventuring, or any kind of fun-sounding activity.