Elevate your Southern California getaway by escaping to this pleasant Long Beach home. This 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom home sleeps 6 and has plenty to offer, from a lush garden to a plush master suite and there's even a gas grill in the garden!
Featuring 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and enough room to comfortably sleep 6 guests, this peaceful residence is a fantastic accommodation choice for families and friends looking to experience the best of Long Beach. You’ll find the house well equipped with everything you need to feel as relaxed as possible, including wireless internet access and an in-unit washer/dryer for your laundry needs. In addition, the 2-car garage makes it easy to unload your belongings, with built-in cabinets and plenty of counter space for added convenience.
Look forward unwinding in the living room, where you can lounge on the full-sized sofa and watch your favorite shows on the 50-inch flat screen TV with cable and premium movie channels. When you’re not dining out at one of the area’s terrific local restaurants, prepare a home-cooked meal in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with all the necessary appliances, kitchenware, and gadgets, as well as Ziplock bags, tupperware, foil, and plastic wrap for ultimate convenience. The galley style dining room opens to the private patio, offering the best of outdoor living. You’ll love hosting family barbecues with the built-in gas grill. Sit back and relax with a refreshing cocktail by the beautiful lush garden and water fountain.
Once the evening has come to a close, retreat to the inviting master bedroom, boasting a comfortable king-sized bed, 50-inch flat screen TV, granite counter desk, and an impressive ensuite bathroom. Step out to the huge balcony extending off the master bedroom, complete with a water mist system to keep you cool in the Southern California sunshine. The second bedroom is equally pleasing, featuring a cozy queen-sized bed, 42-inch flat screen TV, and so much more.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, gas grill, wireless internet access, multiple flat screen TV with premium cable and movie channels, in-unit laundry machines, 2-car garage, and much more
- Prime location! Within easy reach of restaurants, shopping, beaches, and entertainment, as well as Los Angeles and Orange County attractions!
- **Please be aware that there is an attached single guest unit with a separate entrance and gate, that is occupied by a long term renter with no access to the BBQ and private back yard
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- A Futon in the Living Room can accommodate 2 guests
- Check out the favorite local BBQ restaurant Johnny Rebs' just around the corner!
- From the Long Beach Pier, take the ferry over to Catalina Island for a fun day trip
- Don’t forget to visit the nearby farmer’s market
- No smoking (outside only)
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- No large gatherings or parties; fines may be imposed if this policy is violated
- Extra person fees may apply for over 4 people
- Additional fees may be imposed if any lines or towels are damaged or missing
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.