“A mini Ritz-Carlton in the guise of a home” - Recent Guest
Enjoy a comfortable stay in our freshly-renovated Master suite, located in a separate wing of our home with a private guest entrance. Your suite features a sparkling clean bathroom with a gorgeous glass shower, a memory foam mattress, a TV & Roku, a medium-sized fridge, speedy WiFi, and a desk. Just 20 minutes from the airport and 5 minutes from the city center, our place is ideal for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
We're so glad you're staying with us! We've been AirBnB Superhosts for over 2 years, and we've enjoyed every minute of the experience. We have recently moved to a gorgeous 1959 brick home on one quiet, green acre of land in the middle of town. We're excited to share our new space with you.
Your suite includes a private room with an electric code lock and a full private bathroom. The bedroom sleeps 2 comfortably. There is plenty of parking on our sand/gravel driveway.
Your bedroom is equipped with:
• A new firm pillow-top queen size bed with designer Tempurpedic pillows.
• A TV with a Roku, allowing you to connect to your Netflix, Amazon Prime, and other digital accounts to watch digital content.
• Password-protected WiFi.
• Iron, ironing board, and plenty of velvet hangers available in your room's dedicated closet space.
• Clean linens, including all sheets, comforters, pillowcases, and assorted bath towels.
Your gorgeous, freshly-renovated bathroom includes:
• A brand-new luxury glass shower.
• High-end soaps, body lotion, shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, and refreshing face wipes for your comfort.
• Additional sample-size fancy toiletries available to share.
• A hair dryer, brushes, curling iron and straightener are all available in the vanity drawers.
• Access to a washer and dryer available upon request.
Your in-room breakfast nook includes:
• A mini-fridge with a freezer compartment for your dedicated use.
• A tea and coffee bar, including a French press, a K-Cup coffee maker, an electric kettle, delicious tea and coffee options, and plenty of fixings.
• Unfortunately, our full kitchen in another area of the home is not available for guest use at this time.
Want a breath of fresh air? Our home features...
• A comfortable outdoor seating area on our front porch, overlooking our beautiful Live Oak trees and bird feeders.
• A two-acre, Tallahassee-owned park adjacent to our property, including a small retention pond with a short walking path around the circumference.
Our location on Concord Road is fabulous, right off one of Tallahassee's main roads, Mahan Drive. You're three blocks away from Capital Circle (which gets you around town quickly), about 10 minutes from I-10, 10 minutes from Trader Joe's, and 2 minutes from Publix - but our street is quiet and peaceful with no noise pollution, save for the occasional charming rumbles of the train tracks several blocks away.
Here are a few great things we recommend you check out in TLH!
• Alford Greenway - where we go to check out wildlife and enjoy long hikes!
• Lake Ella - A great place to grab a coffee from Black Dog and enjoy a walk around the lake - and meet the charming Muscovy ducks.
• Tom Brown Park - Another favorite space for hiking, biking, and playing on the playground!
For Foodies - Nearby Grub:
• Uptown Cafe - we recommend their bagels with smoked salmon!
• The Egg Cafe - traditional breakfast serving local Lucky Goat coffee
• Backwoods Crossing - delicious farm-to-table food with a simple but elegant ever-changing menu about 10 minutes away
• Azu - tasty and inexpensive place to get a bento box for lunch - try the shrimp and veggie tempura bento box!
• Catalina Cafe - we recommend the grilled veggie sandwich
• Lucky Goat - hands down, best coffee in town! (Those are fighting words in Tallahassee, where the local coffee game is strong! Red Eye is another local favorite.)
• BJ's - easy ordering for pickup and some great Italian and American fare for everyone
• Looking for something else? We be happy to provide great recommendations for other fun, food, and drinks in TLH.
Interested in an out-of-town adventure? Angelo’s is a wonderful restaurant on the bay about 25 minutes from our house, where you can enjoy elegant but inexpensive fresh seafood (caught by Angelo and his fisherman friends). You can ask to meet Angelo, who will invite you to see the kitchen if you wish. The dolphins are known to often play around in the bay below your table around sunset. Right near Alligator Point and St. Mark’s Wildlife Refuge if you are interested in adding even more nature-watching or exploring to your excursion.
ทาลลาฮาสซี, ฟลอริด้า, สหรัฐอเมริกา